Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Please remove, Thank You

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by hotrodharry2, Aug 9, 2015.

1. hotrodharry2

hotrodharry2
    from Michigan

City: Traverse City

State: Michigan
    Price: 14,500.00
    I have to many projects and no money. Time to thin the garage so I have space to move. I've owned this sedan for 10 years and haven't got it finished. Problem is I have tried to keep it driveable while working on it. I have a owners manual I've made to keep track of what I've done. It is driveable the way it is, but needs detailing. 350/350 with a Ford 9" rear. 17' American mags with excellent tires, Hay wire wiring harness. Hood is off an old moonshine car, bought in Kentuckey and have had it chemically dipped. It does need some work on the hood. The rest of the body is pretty good, the body work is over 10 years old and is holding up fine. Mustang ll type front suspension with dropped spindles and 11" rotors. Car drives excellent. Manual steering, manual brakes. I feel safe driving it anywhere I want to go. If I had plates and insurance on it, I would be driving it daily. I'm not into trades but might consider a partial trade of a '62 - 65 Chevy ll. email me for questions or if you want specific pictures.
    '

Attached Files:

Gizzy likes this.
  2. hotrodharry2

hotrodharry2
    from Michigan

I am not a salesman, therefore I've left out many details. The transmission is rebuilt, the 9' Ford rear is rebuilt, it has a walker radiator that is about $1000.00, electric speedometer and gauges. Runs and drives out excellent. I had thought about a flat black paint job but felt it would cover up the body work which is about 10 years old. I'm open to offers. It has power drivers side bucket seat, front seats are out of a late model GM pickup and are excellent, they are black in color. I wouldn't be afraid to drive this car anywhere. I currently own 2- '40 sedans and only have budget for 1 since I've retired recently.

3. hotrodharry2

hotrodharry2
    from Michigan

Also has tubular A arms, narrowed, dropped spindles. Great Driving car.

4. hotrodharry2

hotrodharry2
    from Michigan