Register now to get rid of these ads!

Affordable transport

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by demodriver, Jul 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demodriver

demodriver

I offer open trailer auto transport from coast to coast. I have a 53' wedge trailer as well as 24' open tilt deck trailer that use for auto transport. There's not to many automobiles that I can't haul. My prices vary to some degree but I do offer discounts for multiable vehicle moves that have close to the same pick up and drop off locations. I am legal to transport and have insurance to cover your ride. References are available. Give me a call for a quote. 765-506-1544 Eric

I also offer boat and rv transportation and am also insured to haul them as well.

My next haul will be from Peoria Illinios to Ft Meyers Florida. I have room going both ways for vehicles or parts. Just give me a call.

Thanks

trulyvintage likes this.
  2. demodriver

demodriver

I will be heading to Fort Meyers Florida either Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning. I have room going both ways and can alter my routes to accommodate a haul that's in the south east. Also my return destination can be altered to accommodate a load.

765-506-1544
    Eric

trulyvintage likes this.
  3. demodriver

demodriver

I'm currently in Virginia just south of DC. I am heading back to Indiana shortly. I just have my truck (no trailer) so I could just move parts on this trip.

765-506-1544

trulyvintage likes this.
  4. demodriver

demodriver

I'm currently heading to Salt Lake City Utah from indiana. Let me know if anyone needs anything hauled back from the west.

Eric
    765-506-1544

trulyvintage likes this.

5. demodriver

demodriver

I will be heading to Boston Massachusetts either this weekend or on Monday. (Im slightly flexible on time frame) I have room for small stuff that will fit in the bed of the truck. 765-506-1544

Eric

trulyvintage likes this.
  6. demodriver

demodriver

From Boston I will be heading to Connecticut (just have room for small stuff) and then to Indiana where I will switch to my big trailer, then to Ely Minnesota, to Chico CA, southern CA, and then to Denver CO.

Call me if ya need something moved. If I don't answer please leave a message.
    765-506-1544
    Thanks,
    Eric

trulyvintage likes this.
  7. demodriver

demodriver

I'm heading to Ely Minnesota and then west towards Cali. I have room for one car, parts or skids. Give me a call with your needs. 765-506-1544

Eric

8. demodriver

demodriver

I will be in northern North Dakota on Friday with room for two cars. From there I am heading to Indiana and then to SoCal. At this time I have room for two cars the entire time. As of now I have room on the return trip to Indiana also.

9. oldie62

oldie62

613 west beck st..Fairview, Ok 73737 to San Diego= 1090 miles. Can I get it quote for non- operating 37 Chevy sedan. Oldie62-323599-6220

10. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

demodriver has not been on here for 5 years.

Please reach out By Private Conversation to the other HAMBODEX Transport guys......

oldie62 and Bill's Auto Works like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.