Register now to get rid of these ads!

deleted post

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by JohnMorneault, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnMorneault

JohnMorneault

hey I'm kinda new to the site. I posted about putting a newer style bed on a 54 f100 and i think it got deleted. Just curious not sure if i posted in the wrong place? can anyone point me in the right direction? thanks

2. I'm sure it got deleted,the Hamb is a traditional hot rod & custom sight and late model anything will be deleted...HRP

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. F&J

F&J

It's not in your list of comments, so it is gone. You normally are supposed to get a message on why, from the staff.

Look in your email, or see if there is a red colored flag with a sketch of an envelope on the top part of the page, right above the blue banner. If it's red, click on it

4. JohnMorneault

JohnMorneault

ok just curious as to if it had been done before. I'm not really a big fan of it either but its a buudies idea. wanted a pic to show him to talk him out of it. thanks anyway.

5. JohnMorneault

JohnMorneault

6. whtbaron

whtbaron
    from manitoba

If that's all you want, you could try adding the pic to the Photoshop to end all Photoshops thread and see if it stays there.... it was likely deleted or it could just have been a cyber burp. You'll find out if it gets deleted again.

7. JB_roadrage

JB_roadrage

It was deleted.... I remember the thread, and a few posts saying it was too off topic for the site...

8. JohnMorneault

JohnMorneault

Ok no problem I understand. Just not sure where to look. Like I said I'm kinda new.

9. Just do the right thing and talk your friend out of doing it.:)................and welcome to the HAMB.

10. verde742

verde742

where is photo shop forum?

11. Paul

Paul
    Editor

Please don't

lothiandon1940 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.