Register now to get rid of these ads!

can't post a classified ad

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by afaulk, Jul 6, 2015.

1. afaulk

afaulk

I have been trying for about an hour to post a car for sale and each time I'm asked to log in. Well, OK. I logged in every time. Can someone help please. Thanks, Allan

2. Maybe check the little stay logged in box when you log in? I have had trouble posting when I haven't checked that box before.

3. afaulk

afaulk

ok thanks, I appreciate it. pulling out my hair I followed all the instructions...seems pretty straightforward just won't happen

4. LOL send me the info and I'll post an as for a non internet savvy friend. :D

5. Don't forget the secret hand shake..HRP

lothiandon1940 and afaulk like this.
  6. afaulk

afaulk

Well wtf.......LOL There's a pic of the car and my phone number but it may be the most screwed up ad ever. The pic is on top of the text.......which I limited to almost nothing because the first three times, I wrote a book about the car and it wouldn't upload. I'm out of patience for now. Thanks for the help!

7. Are you doing this from a desktop, a tablet or a phone? What browser are you using?