Register now to get rid of these ads!

race car at idle

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by old sparks, Mar 9, 2015.

1. old sparks

old sparks

This is a test to see if I can become somewhat computer literate

2. Old6rodder

Old6rodder
    from SoCal
    1. HA/GR owners group

I can't speak to computer literacy, but that tin is the single most beautiful way to de-emphasize a modern cage that I've seen to date. :cool:

Oh yeah, nice idle too. :)

3. Old28

Old28

First video of the new ride, looks like you may be getting the hang of this computer junk.
    Car looks & sounds great. That driveway looks just right for a short burnout with maybe just a little water under those slicks. :confused::D:eek:

4. old sparks,
    Car sounds great! I agree with FTF on the tin looks awesome.

5. old sparks

old sparks

Thanks for the positive feedback. I just hope it doesn`t embarrass me at the anra opener. The reason for the slicks is I`m the only one in my area ( mid cal.) that has one of these cars so Bracket racing I go. It would`nt take much to convert it back to a class car if it ever takes off.

6. bobw

bobw

Great video, old sparks. When I build my steel bodied Bantam coupe the proportions will be close to your car.

One question: how do you get in?

7. old sparks

old sparks

Bobw, because I changed direction in the middle of the build, I ended up with an altered cage so now I have to enter and bail out of the top. The doors are only for access by tech and work on the car. My grandkids will drive it most of the time anyway.

8. Old28

Old28

Dan, I need to talk to you, any time better than another?

9. old sparks

old sparks

Mornings or early evenings. (209) 984 4126. Most of my days are spent in the shop

10. captmullette

captmullette

good video, really cool car.....now we need it going down the track....keep em coming

11. HAMBsterLady

HAMBsterLady

Sounds good, looks great. What a clean, crisp build.

12. Old28

Old28

Dan, do you know were the red Hudson Jet that was at the ANRA opener was from? What a great looking injected flat 6 for a motor. Great nostalgia gasser. Real clean build.

13. old sparks

old sparks

Yea Tom , that Hudson was show quality. First names were Norm and Mark. They were from the coast, Paso Robles or San Luis Opisbo area. If I remember correctly. Nice guys,That`s all I know

14. Old28

Old28

Thanks Dan. I have never seen a Hudson injected flathead 6 before. What a clean, sweet nostalgia gasser.