Register now to get rid of these ads!

Missouri H.A.M.B. folks; please read.................

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by atch, Jan 18, 2007.

1. atch

atch

allrighty then

2. Mike,

I greatly appreciate your efforts to keep a list of the MO hamb guys up to date. Hope I am not too far out of line by leaving an open invite to all the MO HAMB guys join us in the SWMO Hot Rod Hundred, on April 4. For more info, click the link in my signature line.

bc

3. slammed

slammed

Anyone know if the Rust Revival @ Reed's Bar n Thrill is a go this year?

4. Nostrebor

Nostrebor

I won't have my car back together by then, but will be riding shotgun with a coworker in his 62 uni. Can't wait!

bchrismer likes this.
  5. atch

atch

bumperuski for bc. it's now a month closer to 4/4 than when he first mentioned it. wish I could be there myself, but it just ain't gonna happen.

6. triman62

triman62

Hey Atch, Love the home town flavor of Missourah H.A.M.B.ers! Calling Carl Junction MO. home. triman62

7. Hey Atch,

Thanks for the BUMP for the SWMO Hot Rod Hundred. The event is less than a month away and we have a total of 79 cars registered.

We have a fun route planned, driving a whole lot of SWMO back roads, and ultimately ending up at the city park in Crane MO. Steve Rohlman and Ben DeLozier will be waiting for everyone there at Crane, with pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans and cole slaw.

We won't be giving out any trophies, but we do have a "Long Distance" and a "Hard Luck" award. We will also have a raffle for a cool pinstriped panel that @haychrishay donated to the event.

Cost is $25 to register. I will be ordering event T-shirts tomorrow (3/9), so if you missed the pre-registration cutoff, I can still sneak ya in if you register by sending your registration docs to [email protected] along with a paypal payment to the same address.

Thanks again!!!

Bret

8. Inked Monkey

Inked Monkey

Their site says May 15-16. This is usually the first show of the season for me and buddies and I won't miss another one.

9. atch

atch

aha!!!

Carl Junction

MoKan

coooooolllllll............

10. mopacltd

mopacltd

Haven't seen or heard from fastfreddy in years. Where'd he go?

11. tricky steve

tricky steve
    from fenton,mo.

tricky steve
    arnold mo.

12. atch

atch

soooooooo; you're in the list (see post #556), but should i list you in fenton or arnold?

13. atch

atch

the fastfreddy I remember was from the KC area (I think) and had a merc (somewhere in the '49 - '53 age). there is a fastfreddy in the members list now that lives in indiana and has a stable full of '60s chevys. wonder if it's the same?

14. mopacltd

mopacltd

FastFreddy I am talking about is from Liberty and has a '32 Ford

15. flat-bill

flat-bill

I keep trying to register but the link to join goes to an error page. Any suggestions? Thanks, Billk

16. atch

atch

Bill; I'm assuming that you're talking about joining the Missouri H.A.M.B.ers social group.

Try it again.

I edited the "social forum status". It had gotten changed somehow so that "anyone can join" was turned off and apparently a person had to request permission to join. It should work now.

17. flat-bill

flat-bill

Mike, Yes, I am trying to register for the Missouri HAMB group. I tried again and it still throws me to a "HAMB Error" page. I must be doing something wrong. Thanks for anything you can do to help me get in. Billk

18. atch

atch

I'm at a loss. Maybe a pm to one of the moderators can help. Sorry.

19. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

I am now officially in St. Louis.

20. atch

atch

Welcome to Missouri, Nick. Hope all is well with you.

21. chiefharlock

chiefharlock

Chiefharlock
    Waynesvegas... er... I mean Wayneaville...

22. Hey Mike.......what happened to Breeder? He hasn't posted since may 2014.

23. atch

atch

gotcha...

Well, That's got to be the 64 thousand dollar question if there ever was one...

24. Newly relocated to Ft. Leonard Wood! looking forward to getting out and enjoying the place.

25. JerryE

JerryE
    from Union, Mo.

I'm in ----------- Union

26. HUSSEY

HUSSEY

Does living just couple miles off the border into the KS side count? We're all one big happy family right :)

27. atch

atch

Welcome. Just let me say that I hope that the Stude pu in your avatar is yours. I've always liked those; I think they are one of the best looking pick ups ever designed.

Yes, you are. Please review post #556.

Do you ever hang out at Keith Morritz's shop? Very talented guy that turns out exquisite rods.

Well, let's make you an honorary member. Unless, that is, you have blue and red chickens in your yard. In that case we'd have to reconsider...

I have a nephew that attended K-State for a while (even though he graduated from another school) and his wife graduated from the nursing school at the KU Medical Center. That has helped me to become more tolerant in my old age.

In your profile you mention you got turned on to old cars at the Greaserama. I guess that helps your status, too.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  28. Blue Coupe

Blue Coupe

I'm still here! Just been hiding out in the woods. Central Missourah

29. Home Brew

Home Brew

Ya forgot Home Brew in Hannibal. See ya at Breeders Saturday.

30. atch

atch

I think you're in there; please check post # 556.

And, yes, even though it's nearly midnight Friday and I'm still at home in Columbia, I fully intend to be in Wayland tomorrow.

Last edited: May 15, 2015