Register now to get rid of these ads!

Forgot password

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Aviator, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Aviator

Aviator

Forgot password. Tried to reset password. Response goes to my old email address. Thus, can not reset as I don't get the email.

2. You seem to be logged in or you couldn't post. HRP

3. That's what I was thinking.

I have the same problem as the OP on some other sights, what an ass ache that is, but I damn sure cant post there to get an answer to my "forgot password" question

4. Aviator

Aviator

I can access the HAMB on my IPAD and reply to threads, etc. I can not reply to threads from my desktop. It states "you must log-in or sign-up to reply here". Since I don't recall my password I can not sign in.

5. Ahh- haa
    The phone and I pad stay logged in, I get it now.

So pm Ryan and see if he can help you

6. Aviator

Aviator

On my IPAD, I go to profile to update my email address. If I hit "reset" there is a message that password reset has been emailed to you (my old address). If I attempt to change password, I am asked to input "old password", "new password, "enter". If I attempt to update email, then I am asked to input "password" and "new email". The problem is that I have forgotten my password and cannot update email address or change password without knowing the old password as my email address is now invalid. How do I contact Ryan.

7. Aviator

Aviator

Thanks much

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

8. Aviator

Aviator

9. I know this doesnt help you now, but maybe it can help you and others in the future.

Pretty much since the age of cell phones, most people no longer remember numbers, passwords, ect, but if our cell gets lost, or the computer crashes,,,,,, we are SCREWED. My family was even talking about that the other day because my daughter keeps a few emergancy numbers in her purse in case her cell is lost, yet my wife and I dont. She asked us if we even remember our kids numbers,,,,,, NOPE.

Take a small pad of paper, write down all this info, add to it as you add more numbers and websites. Put it in the bottom of your sock drawer as it wont take up any room, but always there just in case.