Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where are the tech archives?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by dirty old man, Jan 30, 2015.

1. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Maybe I'm just failing to see them, and it wouldn't be the first time, but I can't find the tech archives on the new format.
    Anybody know how to access them? Or are they no longer available?

2. Dave,regrettably they no longer exist.

All the threads are still out there just mixed in with all the rest of the threads,they are not listed in one place so you will need to do a advanced search to locate what you need. HRP

3. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Thx Danny, but unfortunately the post I'm searching for has somehow bee corrupted an is full of gibberish. It't the post called the ultimate T5 tech or similar.

4. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Yeah, that's it Danny, but yeah the photos are gone, and I guess that's what all the gibberish is in there now. Long thread though, and if you read it all there are numerous links to info on other sites that I have posted to my favorites list. I'm not all the way thru the rest of the thread yet, but I gotta get a little something done today, so I'll come back to it later.

5. Roger53

Roger53

MAN THIS REAL BITES!

6. fortynut

fortynut

Orwellian logic dictates that 'he who controls the past, controls the future', and with that in mind we no longer have access to one of the most important aspects of the HAMB. 'Mixed in with the rest' ranks up there with : 'they discontinued that one. You can only get it now by special ordering it on a first come, first serve basis'. All this delivered dead-pan, while every member of the department is standing behind him and only start laughing when the customer is out of earshot --- the subtext being someone upstairs took an axe to the progran and decided it was no longer cost efficient to worry about all the old customers, when there are so many new suckers being born every minute. With apologies to all those who don't know what the hell I'm talking about; and a wink and a nod to those who do.

7. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

8. mike54

mike54
    from California

Yup, What a loss.