Register now to get rid of these ads!

1932 Ford - For Those Who Drive 'Em

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DeLuxe 32, Jan 29, 2014.

2. Ronnieroadster your the man hard core, driving a Ardun flathead all those miles, if I had a hat I would take it off for you.

3. I haven't been driving the sedan too much lately,ladyhrp is in the process of moving her business and I have been the beast of burden.

At least me and my later model pickup are getting a work out!o_O HRP 100_2105.JPG

4. tmfcracing

tmfcracing
    from Sweden

No working odo but together with some other swedes we shipped our cars from sweden to brunswick/ Georgia this summer. We did 11 states and about 6300 miles on our way to LA. Lots of fun =)
    usa2014 426.jpg

5. The finish line is in sight....less than a month to go. Hope they haven't all been put away for winter

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

One of the best road trips ever! Gary

7. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

I would play but I have been using a garmin and speedbox but I drive man all I can

8. That is serious commitment, anyone else know of anyone crazy enough to ship their Hotrod to another country for a driving holiday ?..? That should qualify for a prize in itself !

tmfcracing likes this.
  9. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Mine's parked since the end of November :-(

Singlefingerspeedshop.com. Detroit

10. Hot Rod Jerry

Hot Rod Jerry

Not even near in miles yep, but last spring we put 2599 on our model a from home in Okla panhandle to Port Aransas, Texas. Not bad for a couple of 70 year olds, in a channeled 31 coupe. Had a blast and o problems.

11. Times Almost Up !! Time to post those odometer pictures and I will work out the final standings. You MUST get it done before the end of the month. I will start a new comp, beginning at the end of Feb, this time Model T - 1940, spread the word.

12. Uptown83

Uptown83

I dont drive my 32 at all. Are all you guys running radials? Bias plys suck and I have thought about switching them.

13. One of my deuces have bias ply the other has radials,when I buy new tires the radials will be history,,and yeah,I drive. HRP

14. Uptown83

Uptown83

I guess I'm just being a wimp. :(

15. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Drove as much as I could this year but my guess is I'm coming in last to all those long road trips you've all been doing.

image.jpg

16. You're at the top of the leader board at the moment

17. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

18. Bad Daddy

Bad Daddy

Sorry for replying so late. here's mine. . .

[​IMG]

Went on a reliability run, hit up a few shows and basically cruised around Sonoma County.

19. thewildturkey46

thewildturkey46
    from Rice, MN

When I get home from the GNRS I will post mine....Wednesday

20. maplefrm

maplefrm
    from Central IL

It's snowing outside right now so I don't think we'll be getting any more miles in the next day or two. We didn't make the trip to LARS as expected so we came out just shy of 7000 miles. Oh well, we had a good time anyway.

[​IMG]

21. This is the Sedan odometer... 007.JPG

And the Deuce pickup... HRP

011.JPG

22. I only managed to drive both my Deuce sedan & pickup a combined total of 3,444.9 miles since we started this thread. HRP

23. I'm guessing that's on the low side for you HRP ?

24. Yeah,with the busted ankle and moving the wife's flower shop and the fact I have another hot rod I'm down on my normal mileage.

Thanks for hosting a fun competition. HRP

25. manyolcars

manyolcars

I dont have a 32 but I dont have any modern cars either. My newest car is a 1966 and I drive it about twice a year. I do have a 31 and a 39 that I have driven every day for 17 years

26. DRD57

DRD57

Sad to say I'm out of the running. My green 32 sat in the garage most of the year while I worked my ass off and drove my Brookville higboy once in a while.

27. thewildturkey46

thewildturkey46
    from Rice, MN

Mine was 20098 now its 28391, so thats 8300 in the black rpu...plus about 2200 in the fordor....no photos on that car. not as many as usual....but still lots of fun!!

Attached Files:

28. Good news for you, starting next month I am opening up the years from Model T through to 1940, I'm not being a Deuce snob anymore !

b-bop likes this.
  29. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Now, wait a minute, HRP. You built her that beautiful '54 Ranch Wagon so she COULD move her own stuff.

30. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Deuce Daddy Don, when are you going to complete your roadster with that Sid Chavers top?