Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thread preview hidden

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by squirrel, Dec 16, 2014.

1. squirrel

squirrel

Maybe it's just me, but the thread preview is always above the post, so it gets hidden if the post I want to preview is near the top of the page. using windows 7, it acts up in Firefox and IE, so it might not be browser specific. It's not a life or death thing, but it's kind of annoying.

hambbug.jpg

2. Can you try it with Google Chrome, Jim, and see if the problem happens with that browser as well?

3. squirrel

squirrel

same thing happens in Chrome.

hambbug2.jpg

4. Be thankful you even get the preview I cant get it to work at all in Chrome on Windows 8

squirrel likes this.

5. Don't know what else to suggest, Jim. My technical expertise (on computers) is somewhat limited.

6. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

Mine works the same way. I guess it's designed that way. Kinda a pain sometimes.....

7. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

you could scroll down so the thread you want to preview is at the bottom of the page.

8. squirrel

squirrel

yeah, that's what I have to do. Not life or death, but it's a nuisance. There's another forum I frequent that uses a crappy brand of forum software, and this feature works on that one. So it's kind of surprising it doesn't work on the hamb, since everything else about the hamb is really great.