Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi for Nor Cal.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by John Roman, Nov 22, 2014.

1. John Roman

John Roman

I am fortune enough to grow up during the muscle car era. My first car my dad bought me was 1956 Chevy 210, he bought it for $75 bucks because the person that sold it thought it had a blown motor but just a bad timing gear. I drove it for about a year and a half till I blew up to motor and sold it. Next I bought a 1967 Pontiac Firebird 400 I drove this through high school. I still own it but need to restore. Since that time I picked up a 1966 F100 which I am the second owner. Now that I older I decided that I am done with new cars so I bought myself a 1963 Ford Falcon Sprint Convertible for my daily driver. I forgot how much fun it was to drive a classic car.

2. rs57

rs57
    from oklahoma

hi john welcome to the H.A.M.B. lots of great guys and info here

3. Vet65te

Vet65te

Welcome John. Where in NorCal are you from? I lived in Sonoma County for 36 years prior to relocating recently to AZ.
    Mike T - Prescott AZ