Register now to get rid of these ads!

Getting logged out very fast ???

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Acme Speed Shop, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Desktop? Laptop? Phone? Tablet?
    What browser?

2. Mine does it at home on my laptop with Explorer and Firefox. It also does it at home with Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and its browser. Also does it on my new IPhone 6plus. At work it does it on the laptop I use there at my desk ... any browser.

It doesn't do this on the Garage Journal, or ANY other website I frequent using all the above devices and locations.

All that being said, I don't care anymore ... I hit the remember me square (which I don't have to do on any other website) and so far that's worked for keeping me logged on. When I'm done I log off and do an off and on reset with whatever device I'm using, that clears my entire cache.

3. ago

ago
    from pgh. pa.

After I log in to the Hamb, All of a sudden I get logged out. Whats up?

Ago

4. bigdog

bigdog
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

been having the same problem--

5. Well after I log out of HAMB..........I find myself rushing back on the next available electronic device. No cure for that, huh ? I guess I need to put my kid's Barbie laptop down then..........

6. Slopok

Slopok

I think it's fixed. Seems OK now.

7. I never log out and always check the box that says stay logged in....but I have experienced this twice yesterday and once this morning. HRP

8. I have cleared all cookies and check stay logged in. I still get booted and have to log in over and over. This happens on my Ipad only. Never had problem until recently. Even had updated software reloaded at Irepair store.

9. engine138

engine138
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Commack NY

Im using Google chrome when logging on I have nothing that says remember me on Hamb just keep me logged in? What am I doing wrong Boss?

10. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

You don't have this?

stay.jpg

11. engine138

engine138
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Commack NY

I do just computer illederet Thanks Boss

12. linechaser32

linechaser32
    from Iowa

Why do I keep getting logged out while reading the HAMB. Is it my Ipad or is there a glitch in the system. Does this happen to anyone else?

13. Only when Ryan was doing upgrades.Internet problems?

14. Are you checking that "remember me" box when you sign in?

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  15. linechaser32

linechaser32
    from Iowa

Yes, i checked the remember me box. This started about a month ago. It will log me out while I am reading and or when I go from the message board to the classified. Im not that computer friendly, but it never did this before.

16. Read through that link I posted. Ryan posted up some things to try.

17. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

I'm a visual guy, this is the screen. Enter your user ID and password and make sure that you click on that 'Stay logged in' icon next to LOGIN button. HAMB.JPG

18. King ford

King ford
    from 08302

If you mean your actually reading or browsing and it logs you out when you don't want to ,maybe it's your I pad, I don't have any trouble on mine..good luck

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

19. VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

Checking the Stay Logged In will do it.

VR&C.

20. indyjps

indyjps

I'm a devout android user, gotta be your ipad. Seriously though my wife's ipad started acting crazy, it hadn't been powered down and restarted in almost a year. Try the "all computer default", power down and restart, it took care of the issues on the iPad in my house.

21. I like Linechaser32 I have to relog in many time when I am on the HAMB. I check keep me logged in but it makes little difference. I have deleted the cookies many times with no effect. I had I-repair shop reinstall new operating software to be sure that it was not an issue from them. Hope something changes to overcome this.