Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Meet & Greet at Sema

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Oct 31, 2014.

1. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Last year on the Monday before SEMA started we had an awesome HAMB meet in greet in the "Hooker" bar of the "host" hotel. Lets do it again! The bar is located in the hotel that is attached to the convention center which use to be called the LVH, but is now called the Westgate. You cant miss the bar...as soon as you walk in the front doors it's straight ahead and kinda in a big open area. How about meeting at 5pm.

Roll call....who going to be able to make it?
    Also, if you have a booth in the show what's your number and I'll stop by at some point during the week.

2. to the top for Denise...wish I could be there...

3. cookies what cookies....

4. I believe last year several people missed out as they did not arrive until the opening day or later, myself included.
    Same gig for me this year. Arrive on Tuesday.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. Bad Banana

Bad Banana

I arrive Monday afternoon but probably will be tied up Monday night with last minute preparation for the show. I will be in the Chevrolet Performance booth in the main hall all week near the crate engines. Kinda hard to miss.

6. I get in Tuesday evening...planning on going to Frankie's Tiki Room....Wednesday is meeting day, Thursday I get to look around, then get on a plane and head home

I got lucky and don't have to " work" a booth, just going out for some Customer year end meetings

7. b-bop

b-bop

Looks like I missed this one. Went down and registered today and on the way back to my daughters, I stopped at Barnes and Noble and just happened to pick up Garage Style Magazine. Cool article on the "hotrodladycrusr" or was that Martha Stewart? Cool article Denise :)

8. Retro61

Retro61

I can't make it out, but please look up "Ty" in Reisingers Restorations Booth. They built the Black Roadster in the new Street Rodder, and are building next years NSRA giveaway car. Super guys, even though they're from Indiana!
    Hahahaha