Register now to get rid of these ads!

How to send PM or the now PC ??

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by RobertDip, Oct 31, 2014.

1. RobertDip

RobertDip
    from Candiac

Well, I tried, and to no avail. Trying to send a message to a fellow selling parts on the swap meet section, and to NO avail. I tried every method as listed by other before...nothing works for me. When I left click on the guys avatar, I just get a black box and cannot send a message. Help. This question must have been asked many times before, so please bear with me once more. Thanks, Robert

2. 1lucky1

1lucky1
    from Morgan NJ

I have the same problem! ?@$#&£€¥₩%=÷×+*!

3. greaseyknight

greaseyknight
    from Burley WA

Click on the envelope icon towards the top of the screen, click start a new conversation, the first box that comes up says "Participants" start typing the persons username and the software will start showing lists of users. Select the correct one, write the rest of your PM and send it.

4. Have you tried the hanging envelope at the top of this page. I do that look at the ad. If I can do it anyone can. How do you left click an I pad?

5. Update your browsers, fellas. Sounds like it's a compatibility issue with some of the older or non-updated ones.

Works fine for me on IE, Chrome, and FireFox.

6. RobertDip

RobertDip
    from Candiac

greasyknight......envelope seems to work...sent out a 'conversation'....will report back if all is well...Thanks.

7. RobertDip

RobertDip
    from Candiac

It worked out...thanks for the help.