Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1947 Hudson Commodore Six

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Rock 'n Roll DaddyO, Sep 29, 2014.

1. City: San Miguel

State: California
    Price: 16,700
    I am listing this for my friend. If you have any questions call Neill at 805-467-2087. If no answer, Leave a message as he is often in the shop.

Selling a 1947 Hudson Commodore Six 4 door sedan. This car runs and drives great. This is the best looking Hudson you will ever see! Car is currently registered and has a clear title.
    ENGINE/RUNNING GEAR:
    212 Flathead six cylinder
    Three speed Transmission (column shift)
    new brakes, new whitewall tires, converted to 12v electrical system.
    INTERIOR:
    Original interior is in great condition. Rear seat center armrest, original 18 inch deluxe steering wheel (no cracks) with horn ring, interior lights work. Original radio and heater.
    BODY:
    The body is in great shape, no rust. Solid floors and trunk. Paint is nice but not perfect. Chrome/stainless is in nice shape and is all there. Original Hudson radio antenna, original hubcaps.
    Original fog lights and backup light (on rear).

If you are interested in this Hudson you must call and leave a message. NO TEXT!
    Come and take a look at this beautiful car in person. Call and LEAVE A MESSAGE!!! No calls after 9:00pm.
    $16,700/offer/trade

You can also contact me directly at 559-356-6372
    Eric

I will ship this car over seas and can assist with getting the car to the port.

Attached Files:

Super Six minus 1 likes this.

2. This is a really nice Hudson....Engine is a 262 not a 212.