Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fuzz' 1959 D100

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by FuzzNutz59, Oct 30, 2014.

1. FuzzNutz59

FuzzNutz59
    from Wisconsin

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

I just signed up today and wanted to do a quick intro of myself. I grew up racing motocross and working on motorcycles. I've always been interested in old trucks and motorcycles. Ten years ago while I was racing in California I picked up my 1959 Dodge D-100 from a dealer in Azusa. I never had the money to get it running so it just sat in storage. The beginning of this year I decided to get it running and drivable and now I am hooked. Every time I see and drive it, I get a grin. I look forward to reading about your projects and getting tips for mine. Thanks!

2. funk 49

funk 49

Well Fuzz,
    About damn time. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. Enjoy yourself and take in the traditional knowledge ,cool
    events, great folks,and plenty of sarcazm. Get ready for the next hunnert car heads up.
    Lets roll.
    Funk 49

3. BuddyDodge

BuddyDodge

Hi, do you still have your 1959 dodge d100 truck? I also have one exactly like yours. Shortbed sweptside. Just wondering if you know about how many are in the USA.