Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration ------- Friday Art Show Oct. 24, 2014 -------

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GaryC., Oct 24, 2014.

1. 57 Corvette ~ Bob

57 Corvette ~ Bob

Thanks David............

2. :)Hey Dan Greenberg, thanks. I dig Zephyrs too. Go with the SBF- it's such a simple fit, sits right down in there, heaps of room, with no cutting. Utes & wagons are hard to find though.

Thanks folks for this fine FAS

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  3. One of my all time favorite cars, around '69 neighbor had a mild custom. First car I knew that had been done with suicide doors As a horney young kid always appreciated watching his wife getting out of the car. I used to draw different versions of that car and would play adding a 3rd tail light on each side, maybe someday the real thing will happen.

Cruisin' likes this.
  4. Davkin

Davkin
    from SLC, Utah

Better late than never. I didn't finish anything during the week.
    I attended the last Saturday car show of the year today, but at least it was a cool new annual show with art booths, art auction and well attended and the weather was near perfect. I did two sketches. The owner of this '32 Ford Roadster bought this sketch right out of my sketchbook;

32 ford roadster pen sketch.jpg
    This one is a Model TT Ford truck, not quite on topic but still very cool,

model tt ford truck pen sketch.jpg

David

Jigger, robber and Cruisin' like this.
  5. Yes, it will all become much clearer when I clean it all up. It's based on a '60 Impala tho with a
    good dose of the Futura based Batmoblie influence as well. I don;t think I'll go Black and red, however
    because it is almost too cliché for this one. May play off the lavenders colors like an Evening Iris/Iris Mist base…
    Thanks Marc!

6. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

IMG_20140411_233445.jpg Just wanted to let everyone out there that have contributed in the past.... We are going to start taking art for the 2015 coloring books next week. If you would like to help us out - please email [email protected] and we will send the details to you. Past coloring books can be seen at www.helpinghannahsheart.org

Jigger, Cruisin', Rustomiser and 2 others like this.
  7. von zipper

von zipper

My Driveway! image.jpg

Jigger likes this.
  8. Nice show.
    Thanks everyone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]