Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Winfield Car Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Scott, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Scott

Scott

Just a reminder, tomorrow 10-6

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

anyone go & get pics?

3. Scott

Scott

I got some Ill post soon

4. deucemac

deucemac

I was the show and took lots of pix. I posted them om hotrodhotline.com and they appeared yesterday in the newsletter. I would post them here too but what a PITA to post once! It seems that I am computer hostile as opposed to people that are (luckily) computer friendly. So I am sorry if I didn't post here too. It was a great show and as usual, different just as Gene likes it.

5. cabong

cabong

It was a blast.....all kinds of cars and people.....I'd venture to say there is no show anywhere that draws the cross section of kemps and karactures like Gene's. These pics show the wide array of cars and people that made the desert trec....pun intended!!

Attached Files:

6. cabong

cabong

They had a great group of pinstripers showing their talent and contributing to the charity auction....kudos!!!

Attached Files:

7. cabong

cabong

Corona was checking ID's at the beer concession!!! and Bullet was the enforcer!!!

Attached Files:

8. cabong

cabong

Even the gassers were a gas!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

9. cabong

cabong

Interest in pickups is picking up......and my apologies for missing the nicest '59 Ford truck around. The young lad worked with Gene for years, and his truck shows it. If anyone there has a picture, post it!!!!

Attached Files:

10. cabong

cabong

The highlight of my trec was having a chance to speak once again with Blackie Gegeian. What an absolute gentleman, and an icon in hot rods, customs, and shows. Ya gotta love this guy!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

11. cabong

cabong

I couldn't resist a tad of self indulgence with this picture of the nicest rear end at the party. Thanks again to my pal Nick for all his work, and to Travis and Baker, for their magic in color........And to my special hero, Leland Grantz, for hanging on to this beautimus burple bombshell for all these years!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

12. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Cool - Thanks. have not been there since '09 Winfield & Watson Gathering-Mojave 110 (Small).jpg

13. Thanks for the great pics. By chance do you know the name of the color or brand paint of the blue/white top convert?

14. cabong

cabong

Absolutely!!!!! Go to "Gene Winfield Custom Found" in Traditional Customs. It's a 2014 Ford color called Spirit Blue.

15. Bitchn, thanks man!

16. 28rpu

28rpu

Looks like it was a pretty cool get together. Thanks for posting pictures.