Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Sure beats go food shopping with the pick up truck

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bruce Fischer, Oct 21, 2014.

1. All the food fit quite well in the back and she rode better with a little load in her.Bruce. 003.JPG

Sunday driver likes this.
  2. retromotors

retromotors

No beer .........???
    Waaaaahhhh .....!:mad:

3. I don't think I will lose this one in the parking lot,check out the lady in the red jeep giving a funny look {what the hell is he doing}LOL.Bruce. 002.JPG

4. Sevierville is a dry county for hard liqure.I have to go to Newport tomorrow and pick up a bottle of nerve tonic medicine .lol Bruce.

Max Gearhead likes this.
  5. mmmmmm good cracker....everything tastes better when it sits on a ritz.

can't believe it was '77

loudbang and 31Vicky with a hemi like this.
  6. harpo1313

harpo1313
    from wareham,ma

And loading the heavy stuff to the passenger side to compensate for the drivers weight.You southern boys crack me up lol

7. Probably don't see too many people taking photo's of their cars in the grocery store parking lot. HRP

Hotrodmyk likes this.
  8. retromotors

retromotors

Not sure that computes. Have you seen some of our wemmin ...?:eek:
    Matter of fact, that Jeep above has a bit of a starboard lean, don't it!

9. After I knock off for the day I have my drink, 1/2 hour nap and then have about 10 Ritz crackers , but I guess you saw them in the back of the car.lol.Bruce.

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  10. Dang son I just weigh 160 lbs.lol.Bruce.

11. LIKE!!

Ben

12. 56premiere

56premiere
    from oregon

Good for you Bruce. My wife took our newly acquired 56 merc wagon to town yesterday, said many thumbs up.

13. loudbang

loudbang

Awesome and you can move any bodies you have laying around that need disposing of too.:D

14. And you can fit a lot more if you cut 'em up first.. just sayin'....

15. A 56 mercury wagon 56premiere? I would like to see a picture of that!!! Thanks Bruce.

16. Retromotors Now I look
    at the picture that jeep sure is leaning .May be some load levelers would help.lol.Bruce.

17. Loudbang I quit doing that when I moved out of New Jersey.lol.Bruce.

18. xpletiv

xpletiv
    from chiburbs

Just take more advantage of that end parking space and move to the other side of it to get as far away from idiots and their doors.

Beautiful ride!!

19. That what I did parked away from every one and there is the whole parking area for them to park and when i came back Theres a car right next to me I don't get it.lol.Bruce.

20. Old Buicks are a MAGNET!

Ben

21. xpletiv

xpletiv
    from chiburbs

Yup, same thing happens to me a lot. And I'll park on the other side of an empty lot!

22. Rusty O'Toole

Rusty O'Toole

Hey Bruce that is what they made them for. And, on saturday you can stop by the lumber yard for a load of knotty pine panelling for the rumpus room, or at the nursery for a flat of petunias and an azalea bush.

Nothing like driving an old car that makes doing chores fun!

23. OH YEA buddy!!!!! lol.Bruce..P.S I think I will have to put some load levers in that baby!

24. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

Our family had a two tone blue 56 Century wagon back in the day. Dad hauled anything and every thing in that big old Buick! We towed our Scotty camper all over the country, loved that car! Dad traded it off in 61 for a 58 Estate wagon and broke my 10 year old heart. It eased my pain when the mufflers went bad on the 58 and I talked him in to pacemakers for the 58, then I loved that wagon too! Come to think of it I had a soft spot for all those old Buicks, still do!

25. WOW a 58 Estate wagon .I would of loved to see that. My dad was cheaper her had a 1963 chevy two station wagon. It was a six banger and 3 speed on the column . I am surprised he sprang for the A.M. radio . We went every where in that old girl.Most of my old cars have been buicks.The last couple of them I have owned had been sitting a while. It seems to me ,the more you drive them after they been sitting the better they run. Bruce.