Register now to get rid of these ads!

2014 reunion

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by OBFB HA/GR, Sep 7, 2014.

1. OBFB HA/GR

OBFB HA/GR

Are any of you guys going to the reunion in Bakersfield this October? I'm going to there for a few days and it would be great to catchup for a chat.

2. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

Missing the Reunion this year, but we'll be at Eagle Field.;)

3. Not going to be able to make it this year.I'm participating at an event at my home track.

4. roughneck424

roughneck424

I always have the self proclaimed biggest party on the spectator side camping. BBQ and bar is most always open. No Pig Roast this year but a Seafood Boil instead. Margaritta's made 10 gal at a time. Come on by. Middle row half track

5. Old28

Old28

Sounds like the place to be, good food, great drinks & fine people. :):cool:

6. OBFB HA/GR

OBFB HA/GR

Can't wait, see y'all there. Not long now.

7. OBFB HA/GR

OBFB HA/GR

Ye HA what a weekend, 13 hour flight to get there only to find a 6 hour delay with our hire RV. Luckily another buddy from here was there with his family so we were able to use his car to do our shopping. I met Joe Roseberry for the first time, had a beer and chewed the fat for a while. I also met the HA/GR pilot Jeena, what a very nice young lady. The days seemed to go way too fast and I was having so much fun I can't remember if I did get to say bye, so if I didn't , Joe, thanks for the fun and I hope I can catch up again soon. After the fun at the drags it was off to run the Gauntlet of Pomona Swap. Only scored a few bargains there. Monday was spent shopping, guy style, the the big flight back home, and back to work tomorrow.