Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1956 GMC pickup

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by whitleyscustoms, Oct 21, 2014.

1. whitleyscustoms

whitleyscustoms
    from Herald,Ca

City: Herald

State: California
    Price: 6500
    i have a 1956 GMC truck ,the cab is actually gmc but i switched evrerything over to chevy, like the grill and hood, dash is still gmc as you can see in the pictures, 283 chevy motor, runs good came out of my 65 impala turbo 350 trans. this truck has a custom frame its been clipped with a 70 chevelle so it has disc breaks all that stuff , i had all the parts of the truck media blasted and then powder coat primed, if you dont know what that is google it , it is awesome. The truck is a project that needs assembly, it has bran new steel powder coated wheels with brand new white walls, truck has a real nice low stance. these trucks are hard to find and this one is custom and done correctly, so please no stupid offers. truck is on a non op and i have pink slip in hand..please dont waste my time, if your interested come see the truck, feel free to ask any questions you may have, i will answer them, thank you for looking
    209-200-1069 $6500

having trouble uploading pictures email me and i will send pictures [email protected]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  2. whitleyscustoms

whitleyscustoms
    from Herald,Ca

bump....any offers or trades?

3. whitleyscustoms

whitleyscustoms
    from Herald,Ca