Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1953 to 1959 Corvette Traction Masters

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by FI-62, Sep 11, 2014.

1. FI-62

FI-62

City: Toms River

State: New Jersey
    Price: $200.00
    Here's a nice pair of traction master bars from back in the day. i've had these bars for as long as I can remember and I believe they're new and un used but I've listed them as used because I re painted them a couple of years ago plus I don't have the box they came in. These bars are 26 3/4 inches long and are for all 53 to 59 Corvettes. They will stop / control rear axle windup and also improve braking. They were a very popular accessory and many old Corvettes ran them. These may fit and work on other vehicles depending on the length of the rear spring. The end castings have the correct M-1 cast in as original. They bolt on the large U bolts that attach the rear spring to the axle and the front bracket has a hole that is used by the bolt that runs through the front eye of the rear spring. A touch of weld secures the bracket. These can also be used on 60 to 62 Corvettes with the longet U bolts and spacers that allow the rear bracket to clear the rear sway bar mount. Shelby used these bars on his GT 350 s and Sunbeam Tigers.

2. FI-62

FI-62