Register now to get rid of these ads!

Basic Version of the HAMB??

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Bill's Auto Works, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Am I the only one viewing a very basic version of the Hamb? No background & things are not exactly where they were. The font is very nice (easy to read) & there are none of those irritating "cursor over" things that we have to constantly click off every time we move the cursor.

2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

There is only one version. We haven't made any changes in the last week... However, if you are using google chrome, they just finally fixed a font bug that made their own fonts look like shit.

3. That explains it then, because my computer just did an automatic upgrade shortly before I noticed this & I am using Google Chrome. Sorry I thought that crappy looking font was normal for the new Hamb.
    Thanks Bill

Google Chrome must have screwed something up, I have a bright white background & there are no flags for alerts, conversations or search along the top. I have found all of these at the very bottom left in word form. Anybody else with Google Chrome seeing this?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  4. Just refreshed & everything is back to normal!