Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hamb locking-up

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by bjinx, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Does this happen to anyone else. Go to open a thread or a pic in a thread and the hamb just quits working. Usually after being on for 45 min. to an hour at this time of night. Tried going to another site then hitting the back arrow to go back and it is just a blank page. Have to get off of the net get back on the net go the hamb and sign back in and everything is alright. ???????????
    Also some threads that are pic heavy, half the pics do not show, there is a space for the pic but there is a circle with a slash through it and the word image.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  2. Yup, happening right now. Thought maybe it's because I'm using a Kindle tablet to surf?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. I'm getting a similar issue on my galaxy using the HAMB app. It just randomly stops and comes up with a message saying unfortunately the HAMB has stopped working.

sent via classroom note. pass it on

4. I had the problem until I signed up for high speed DSL. HRP

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014

5. What were you using before, HRP? I'm using Cox high speed DSL and still having problems....

6. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Are you on a mobile device? It sounds to me like you are having memory issues...

7. Hi Ryan, I'm not sure what the original poster was using, but yes, I'm usually on a Kindle Fire Hd when I have the problem he described. Hasn't been a major issue for me (I personaly think the Kindle kind of sucks, but it was a Christmas present from the wife so I use it.), I just wanted him to know it wasn't just him.

8. Using windows explore on home PC

After posting thought I might have been on while Ryan and crew were working on the hamb. Because when I tried to get back on I would log on and it would not put me through.

9. Just locked up again, annoying.

10. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

What version of windows? What version of explorer?

11. I'm using Firefox and can report I'm not having any problems. HRP

12. windows 7. We have Xfinity as our internet provider