Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1958 Ford F100

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by k9sicem, Aug 20, 2014.

1. k9sicem

k9sicem

City: Dubuque

State: Iowa
    Price: $ 8500.00
    1958 F100 Ford truck. 223 engine with 3 speed trans. Just about every part on this truck is either new or reconditioned. It was a frame off build. The paint is a flat paint and it has been pinstriped. The truck has been lower 6 inches. It runs great. It does need a couple of things done to make it complete. It needs the door seals. I have the seals and glue. The windshield wipers are weak, most likely needs a new motor. The door locks need to be installed. The locks match the ignition key. The tailgate chains need to be installed. I did not put them on because I did not want them messing up the paint. I do not have the rubber chain covers. I have detailed picture of the build so you can see what and how I did the work. I have a clear Iowa title in my name. I live in Dubuque Iowa. I won’t bore you with how much I have in this project. The price is $ 8500.00. PM me if you would like my phone number.

Attached Files:

2. k9sicem

k9sicem