Register now to get rid of these ads!

Friends

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by cully33, Jul 27, 2014.

1. What happened to sending someone a friends request, I don't get the people you follow and people that follow you thing.

2. As far as I can tell it is the same thing with different nomenclature.

3. No it's not the same, before you would send someone a friends request and they would iva accept you as a friend or ignore. Your current people you follow is all your friends from the old format. When you look at your profile page you can see people that follow you, which is your old friends + others who are now following you, no notification of new people following you.
    What I am getting at is you can no longer send a friends request, you just click on follow that member on there profile, I think you should have the choice as to who you want to be friends with.

4. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

that's correct. you can follow others, others can follow you. but i have gotten notifications when new people follow me. they show up under the lightning bolt alert button in top right.

5. I am like Cully33 I like the old way of being able to pick your friends.