Register now to get rid of these ads!

How to find my posts in someone elses Thread?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by ct1932ford, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Before you could pull up a box that showed everyone's form name in order then click on it to bring you directly to your posts. Now it shows your picture and tells you how many posts you have on the Thread but no way to get directly to those posts without going through every page. Not fun when there are 30 pages. Is there a way?? I have checked around in the forms but was unable to find an answer. I did ask about making this easier in the last version and again in the latest. If it is here please let me know. Thanks

2. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Roll your mouse over the little head-and-shoulders icon. You will find that towards the right of the screen, to the left of the envelope icon. Under that will appear a list of choices. Choosr "Your Content".

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. That I know. What I am asking is when you see a thread with your icon attached meaning you have posted in that thread. I want to go to my post from there. Going through my content is not the answer when you have 4,500 plus posts. Thanks anyway.

4. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger,I have the same problem. HRP

5. This one's pretty easy; just requires a couple clicks...

First go to the thread you want to view your posts in. Here I'll be searching for my posts in the 1940's Period Correct Hot Rods thread.

Once there, click on the search icon (magnifying glass) and type in your username in the "Posted By Member" field.
    search thread.jpg

Next, check the "Search this thread only" box (don't forget to do this!!!)
    search thread2.jpg

Hit search and enjoy your results :)
    search thread3.jpg

6. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Wow... I didn't know you could do that.

7. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

You have good Moderators Ryan. Look after them.

8. Well,GW,you taught the boss and the rest of us a new trick...

You should add this to the tutorials. HRP

9. Wow that was easy! :D Thanks gwhite. :cool: