Register now to get rid of these ads!

Question about Social Groups?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Jun 7, 2014.

1. I have been trying to figure out how to see a listing of Social Groups,I'm a member of a few and they are listed in my profile,but I can't seem to find a list of all the groups. HRP

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. Danny, go up to the top banner and mouse over the image of the three little heads (members). The drop down menu breaks out all of the Social Forums like before as in geographical, hot rods, etc...................................Don.:)

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  3. Thanks Don! HRP

4. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

All of the social groups are locked. If you don't belong, you can't look inside. How do I know I want to join? If I did, how would I?

5. Click on the 3 heads at the top on the left hand side,when the box drops down click on SOCIAL FORUMS.

When you see the group you want to check out look to the right hand side and click on SOCIAL FORUM TOOLS,the box will drop down and click on JOIN SOCIAL FORUM.

That's it. HRP

6. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ok! I finally learned that you have to "join" before you can look inside. Then you can "leave" if you don't like what it's about, I guess.

Thanks.

7. How do you get the group avatar pics to work? I think i saw something about this recently, but cant find it. Thanks in advance.

8. Click on the [​IMG]icon and go to Personal Details, scroll down and you will see a list of you subscribed social forums...just check the square boxs then scroll down to the blue box at the bottom of the page and click save changes. HRP

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  9. The avatar pics arnt coming up, just some old black n grey racer dude. I see the group avatar pics are slowly popping up, under users avaters. How do i get my group avatar pics to show, thanks.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  10. yagasugat

yagasugat

Go up to the members menu, the drop down menu above with the three heads.

11. The Social groups you are subscribed to my not have a personalized avatar. HRP

12. I have two social groups, and id like to have the avatars that i put on them, when i started them. Ive asked a Mod, no answer yet, and ive hunted around to figure it out myself, but no luck. Guess i,ll sort it eventually, :)

Edit, i have it figured out. Looks like i will not be able to use my old group avatar, but i can make new ones.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014