Register now to get rid of these ads!

IM OVER IT !

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by paddi, Jul 23, 2014.

1. paddi

paddi

can anyone tell me how to delete my old adds ?

2. silent rick

silent rick

you spend a lot of time in the classifieds. you should know by now that you're not supposed to delete your ads, even if the item sold. the moderators want to be able to go back and track any deal made on the hamb. just edit the price out with the word sold. that should take care of it.

3. paddi

paddi

THANKS ! -------ACTUALLY I DONT KNOW ANYTHING BY NOW ! I AM A HOT ROD GUY NOT A COMPUTER GUY SO THIS I VERY HARD -AND CONFUSEING TO ME -----I COULD DELETE ON THE OLD HAMB ! I UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT THOUGH ! THANKS AGAIN . HAPPY DAY TO YA !

4. chaddilac

chaddilac

Admin's do the deleting... you can close your own threads though.

5. If you sold what was advertised send one of the moderators a PM and they will delete it for you. HRP

6. Pete

Pete

Paddis correct, the old HAMB did allow members who created for sale ad to actually delete ads regardless if they were sold or not . You did this by going to the edit key than go advanced. I think that was good option because it helped clean up old ads. I on many occasions sent mods Pmd asking to delete old ads and they almost never got deleted...

There's def. a lot of folks that have sort of walked away from the new improved HAMB, don't know why but it def. takes a little getting used to.

7. paddi

paddi

THANKS PETE ! ----

8. silent rick

silent rick

i gave a friend directions on how to delete their ads and my post was deleted and i had my ass handed to me by cob for giving out that information. the mods don't want you to delete your ads.