Register now to get rid of these ads!

Site fonts?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by cuda65vpt, Jul 23, 2014.

1. cuda65vpt

cuda65vpt
    from colordo

Any way to change them?

I cant hardly read the HAMB anymore.

2. Not that I am aware of,,that was the only complaint I had with the new format but the majority rules and I was in the minority.

You can so what I did to enlarge the print on your end, you can hold the Ctrl button and press the + sign to enlarge the screen,on tired old eye it works great! :) HRP

3. You can also hold the Ctrl button and roll the scroll wheel on your mouse back and forth to alter the text size.

If you're using a desktop or laptop with an LCD monitor, you might want to make sure you're using the monitor's native resolution. Using the wrong resolution can cause some distortion which can make text fuzzy and harder to read.

After typing in a response, I've gotten into the habit of changing the font in the edit window before I hit the "Post Reply" button. I find the font "Tahoma" to be more legible, especially when dealing with numerals. Unfortunately, you can only change your own posts.

4. cuda65vpt

cuda65vpt
    from colordo

Thanks, Tahoma is definitely easier to read