Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

FOR SALE OR TRADE 1956 buick special station wagon

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Bruce Fischer, Jul 22, 2014.

1. City: Seviervillr

State: Tennessee
    Price: $6,500
    Been working on this 56 buick wagon i bought about 2 years ago and am burned out on it so its for sale or trade for another station wagon or 50s, 60s, or early 70s car.The old owner said it ran and drove and it was in storage for the last 20 years.The motor had a knock and the dynflow trans just gushed fluid all over the place. I replaced the motor and trans last summer with a good 322 naihead motor and good non leaking dynflow trans.I replaced all the hoses and belts tuned her up.Put in a new voltage regulator, went thru the brakes with new ruber lines up front and had the power brake booster rebuilt.New exhaust system, 4 new tires, had the radiator boiled out and a ton of other work.Cut out i bad spot on the drivers side of the floor ,and weld in a piece,the rest of the floor was good {have pictures}.Yes the car had rust.Laided down sound deadner and new carpet.The seats still have to be redone and need a headliner.I painted it but it needs to have the dust buffed out.White roof, metalic green center and white bottom.Good 10 foot paint job.lol.All the lights parking lights, stop lights, and turn signals now work.Still need some finishing up to be a daily driver and thats what she would be No trailer queen.I have all the pictures since the day i got her with the motor knocking junk trans and no brakes.I found that out when i rolled her down the hill to my garage. lol. to what she looks like now. I cant seem to post pictures here since they changed the web site.Just e mail me with any questions or pictures wanted.$6,500 or trade.Thanks Bruce. [email protected]

2. 1956 buick wagon 074.jpg Lets try a picture.

3. Lets try another picture.