Hey fellas, just in case you missed it - The Rodder's Journal and The Jalopy Journal is celebrating 20 years of bringing you traditional hot rods and customs by offering you a one-year subscription to TRJ and a H.A.M.B. Alliance membership for only $75. Click here for details.
- Last Activity:
- Jul 19, 2014 at 9:48 PM
- Jul 15, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
ALLIANCE MEMBER, from Sneakin' Sally thru the alley.
- Older'n dirt was last seen:
- Viewing thread >>> Friday Art Show 07/18/2014 <<<, Jul 19, 2014 at 9:48 PM
- Home page:
- Sneakin' Sally thru the alley.
- Village Idiot (Cum Laude graduate of the Monty Pyt
'31 Ford Roupé (Roofless Coupe)
'37 Ford Slantback
'57 Chevy Bel Air Sport Coupe, dual quad 4 speed.
'70 Chevelle SS454
I grew up an only child and have been in love with cars my entire life. Spent my 10th birthday at the unveiling of the all new '57 Chevy. Seven years later I owned one, ............. and still have it!!!!!
- White Hall Drag-O-Way & FBI
SignatureScrew Facebook. If you need me to "LIKE" you, use Checkbook!