Share This Page
ALLIANCE MEMBER, Male, 25, from Walled Lake, Michigan
- HotRodToomer was last seen:
- [On BYO]Viewing forum list, Sep 1, 2014 at 5:36 AM
- Jun 7, 1989 (Age: 25)
- Home page:
- Walled Lake, Michigan
- Knight's auto supply, (NAPA): Counter/Paint/Shop
- 1953 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special, ("The Gunship" 365 Cad, 700R4)
Tommy M, 24
- Nightmares C.C., Michigan
(AKA: "Tommy Rocket", "Cadillac Tommy")
Been going to car shows since 3 years old.
First car I remember was my dads 3" chopped, 4" channeled 34' Ford.
Always been a gearhead. I'm a State certified mechanic, in the auto-parts business as everything from driver to counterman.
The 1953 Cadillac I've been lucky enough to call mine for a few years now is a dream, I'll never sell it unless 110% necessary, I'll never stop building it till it breaks necks.
SignatureCadillac, The standard of the world!