Register now to get rid of these ads!

Why do people think it's okay to break into my truck???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LN7 NUT, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with people that they think it's okay to manhandle a vehicle in a parking lot while the owner is away?

These idiots managed to get inside it while the doors were locked, they broke both my door handles, bent both my hood latches because they were too stupid to turn the handle before lifting... They rummaged around inside the cab for who knows what reason and then left it with the hood half open and the doors unlocked and the drivers door not even closed...

And these are car guys, the guys you think would have respect for someones ride... I am all kinds of pissed still. :mad:

2. Peelout30

Peelout30
    from Missouri

Sorry bro, that pisses me off watching it

3. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

This happened last Friday, and my blood still boils watching it.

That cheap ass Dash cam is worth it though, I would have never guessed it was a geriatric gang grey beards up to no good. LOL

4. davidbistolas

davidbistolas

I want a dash cam like that!

How long was the truck parked for ?

5. Willy301

Willy301

Is this at a car show or cruise in? WTH were they thinking? At least you have evidence to pursue damages at the very least... Then that one guy has a handicap scooter, but he seems to be able bodied enough to do some damage... Did they even see the camera? They sure noticed the seatbelts.

6. BISHOP

BISHOP

What the hell.

7. You shitin' me, what a bunch of stupid old fuckers! Since you have such good film of the terds look 'em up and make the derelicts pay for repairs or strip their wheelchairs! I'd suggest kickin' their asses but it'd prolly kill 'em.

8. LostHope

LostHope

WTF! Really? Thats just a weird video of a bunch of old guys on larks and walker's trying to break into the truck!! I couldnt believe it..May I ask where the truck was that would attract the over the hill gang to your truck? Must of broke inside to find the hood release latch:confused:....a little dumb founded ...sorry that sucks

9. BCR

BCR

Dang, it is hard to believe they did that.

You just don't touch someones property with out permission, I guess their Dad never taught them that.

10. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

I once came upon an older guy doing the Captain Morgan on the front tire of my 1930 COUPE, I told him what a nice car he had, he told me Thanks, then I told him to get his f@cking foot of my Coupe. I don't know where some people have the nerve to touch others peoples stuff. Sorry these old idiots messed up your ride.

11. Dog Dish Deluxe

Dog Dish Deluxe
    BANNED
    from MO.

I'm sure all kinds of dip fucks do this stuff to our cars when were away. I don't leave mine un attended anymore and always park where I can watch out the window when I have to go in a store or something like that. I was gonna say that the lack of respect comes from the fact that kids go un-beaten these days but the fact that these are old geezers that should have respect baffles me.

12. One Finger John

One Finger John

Boy, those old Canadians! Hell raisers. Did you catch them? Kick their butts?

And, what is so interesting 'bout your truck?

Where can I get a dash cam with sound like that? Really nice.

13. estes

estes

Wow, that's just bizarre...

14. Thats some hardcore gangster chickenshit!
    Maybe it was an initiation.

15. Those aren't car guys, just bums.

16. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That is fucking incredible! What the hell was going through their minds?? There goes the 'respect your elders' ethos, if the Cop's don't do anything I think I would hire a P.I. and hunt these pricks down!

Doc.

17. Come on,I think these guys were just extra curious,they didnt really want to steal anything just wanted toget a better view.
    Was anything stolen?

18. Wooster

Wooster
    from Soso, MS

You have them on tape...should have called John-Law the minute you found it!!!!

19. I assume you've given this video footage to the police, should be enough to prove the case in court.

20. WTF! Really? Really? Those old geezers need their butts kicked. You just don't do that to other people's property no matter what the circumstances!

21. "T'RANTULA"

"T'RANTULA"
    from Ohio

Thats just strange! Sorry about your hood latches and door handles. Were did ya get the dash cam?

22. Gerrys

Gerrys

Probably looking ofr parts for the truck out back that they are going to fix some day.:rolleyes:

23. ne'erdowell

ne'erdowell

I think they were on a field trip from the home and their chaperone went to take a pee :eek:

24. Looks like an episode of "The Walking Dead."

25. I say go look those old fucks up and toss'um a beaten!

26. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

I think they were trying to steal it, myself. It was either nicer than what they had or they needed parts. The video is just amazing and scary. Who knows what else goes on when your cars are unattended. Gary

27. spooler41

spooler41

I just can't understand why some one that is that age, would be so dumb and disrespectful with property that isn't theirs . You would think that becoming a senior ,you would have gained some wisdom and respect in all the years they have lived.
    I guess some people just never get it,you don't fuck with others stuff with out asking.

.................Jack

28. Dog Dish Deluxe

Dog Dish Deluxe
    BANNED
    from MO.

Beat your kid's asses on a daily basis or they will turn out like these morons.

29. Look with your eyes and not your hands...

30. davidbistolas

davidbistolas

Fixed that for ya.

I dunno. Swap meet. Old guys. I honestly think they were just checking the truck out, and there's always one guy that goes too far. Old Man Plaid there takes a pic at around 0:35 as
    Gomer Pile there tries - unsuccessfully - to open the hood. Have you ever seen a bunch of guys standing around a hood they couldn't open? It's like a challenge. Moreso with the geezers. At around 0:55 Gandalf there jumps in trying to figure out how to open it. You can see him pointing something out to the Cowboy, before Gomer jumps back in.

They're not trying to steal anything. They're idiots.

That's actually worse. It would have been better if they saw something they wanted in the truck and were trying to steal it / break into it for nefarious purposes. As it is, they're just the kind of disrespectful ass hatted morons who'll ruin swap meets for everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.