Register now to get rid of these ads!

Duece Factory still in business

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 31aford, Aug 12, 2008.

1. rooman

rooman

After retireing and passing the Deuce Factory on to the kids Roy got bored and he and long time friend Mike Kinne started Full Bore, making those hex key drive Dzus style fasteners and a bunch of trick valve adjusting tools. Recently Roy downsized his base of operations, moving to a new smaller location, still in the same area.

Roo

2. philly the greek

philly the greek
    from so . cal.

Roy Fjastad Sr. is the sole proprieter of Full Bore Race Products as well as the founder. Mike Kinne works on the Bonneville race team . Carl has the Deuce Frame Co. and builds '32 frames and has some of the product line from the "old" deuce factory that his brother lost. Roy Jr. has West Coast Street Rods that builds some really great traditional hotrods , as well as selling a parts line also.

Baron likes this.
  3. 35ratbstr

35ratbstr
    from Colorado

It is hard to figure out business would be for sale???

It seems that anyone that ever worked there is selling what was produced by the Deuce factory.

4. philly the greek

philly the greek
    from so . cal.

The Deuce Factory is no longer doing any business as far as I know. The brothers , Roy jr. and Carl have had there own business' , independent of each other and the Deuce Factory for several years. the parts that they offer are complimentry to what there shops produce.

5. I have an old Deuce Factory triangulated four bar in the Vicky. After 20 years and 100K miles, it's time for new bushings.

I called the Deuce Frame Company, Carl picked up the call. No problem, he has plenty of inventory of this item. Should receive in a couple days.

6. dadz34

dadz34
    from Argyle, TX

I know this is a very old thread, but curious if anyone else makes the bushings for the Deuce Factory Four Bars? I ordered replacements a while back from The Deuce Frame Co. and they might've lasted 1,000 miles. They just disintegrate by rubbing them with your fingertips.

7. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

8. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

I think you'll be happy with the bushings from P&J's. I just sent a customer replacement bushings from P&J's for a chassis I built for him 12 years ago that had about 40,000 miles on it.

9. billyt

billyt

I got mine for '29 sedan at P&J, all good.

10. dirt car

dirt car
    from nebraska

I was curious to know if the Chassis engineering 4 bar inserts are the same as P&J & if something other than the plastic type are available, bronze/brass/delron ????