Register now to get rid of these ads!

SO-CAL Speed Shop L.A. On-Line Store OPEN!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JimA, Aug 22, 2007.

1. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

Just putting the word out that if you check out www.socalspeedshopla.com my on-line store is up and active as of this afternoon!!! It would take a special program to add a HAMB Alliance discount function- and would require delays in checking member status, so if you want to order go ahead and drop me a note/e-mail/PM and I can either add some merchandise or a cash refund in with your order until another solution can be found if there is one. Or just call me direct @ 310/991-6128.
    Please bare with initial set up as default to other links still show "Coming Soon" page and only the address above gets you into the store. Will be adding other products all the time so please check back.
    Thanks VERY much for all the HAMB support so far- look forward to helping out as many of you as I can in the future- Thanks! Jim

First 25 orders get a special bonus with order!

2. KIRK!

KIRK!

Do you sell stick-on sunroofs?

3. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

No, but I AM looking for a supplier for those Bull & Rooster decals for my truck doors!

4. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

the COW ones are best....ZACATECAS!

5. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

Taken today by coincidence. Ugly wanna-be on the left is JimA- you should know the other guys.

Attached Files:

6. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

where's JIMMY SHINE?!

7. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

He was hard at work when I visited him- I'm gonna get a pic next week when he signs a couple guitars for a cool kid I met in Louisville. His dream was to get them signed someday and I told him I would be happy to help and shipped them back with my stuff from the show.

8. Dirty2

Dirty2

Yall need to buy from JimA. Super good deals and fast shipping...

9. duecevw

duecevw
    from oc calif

Good luck to you with the new shop. Are you going to have a grand opening and if so lets us know when so we can come and spend lots of money....

10. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

Yes, I am opening Sept. 1- but making plans for a big "official" Grand Opening party Nov. 3. Rolling out the big guns and will make an official announcement soon! Thanks, Jim

11. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

I am really happy to see this venture working out for , I can tell you that when I make a purchase I will deal with your store.

12. racer756

racer756

JimA,
    Congrats on your first 3some:D
    you should have worn the hat backwards, I hear it makes you look more dangerous;)
    congrats on your shop.
    Don

13. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

you need better DVD's.

Let me know when.

14. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

OK- hook me up! It's finally time! Thanks Piero!

15. Jim, the stress is treating you well.......lost 30#?

16. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

Dropped over 40 at this point- working on another 20!!!
    Getting out from that editor chair is the best thing to ever happen to my waist line! ;)

17. Lookin good in a totally hetero sense. I need to get back on the bike and lose 20 myself.

Congrats, I will order some shit this winter. Got a deal on books? I lost my entire collection of reference books in the flood:(

18. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

PM me Trent and I will make you the best deal I can to get you back in business. Thanks, Jim

19. Hell I would be happy to just meet you mano-y-mano and drink a couple beers! Thanks man.

20. LUSK

LUSK

21. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

Yeah it is- too bad I wasted all those years since 1970 when I was 4 reading old Rod & Custom magazines not knowing why '50 Merc wheels and bias-ply white walls looked SOOO much better to me than the wide-ovals and five slots in my dad's new magazines.
    The same held as I loved the traditional cars through the ugly '70's and '80's with one of the few lights of goodness being guys like Joe Mac of Ford Parts Obsolete, Pete Eastwood, Jake Jacobs, Pete Chapouris and Gray Baskerville. But I trudged on and things like Jake's Tub would TOTALLY vindicate my feelings and I knew that despite a sea of mono-pastel smoothie ugliness that REAL hot rods would always be around. Pete Chapouris majorly helped bring it around full circle with the rebirth of the SO-CAL Speed Shop and I waited in the wings until JUST the right time to hop on the TRENDY TRAIN! Only took 37 years of waiting- but it was WELLLL worth the wait! Thanks Jim

And a big huge batch of :) :) :) to let you know I'm not serious- just happy that what I have always loved is now "mainstream" enough to make a business out of thanks to all the pioneers that made real hot rodding so appealing.

And Lusk, if it makes you feel better I'll trade you a new SO-CAL hat for both of your Von Dutch trucker hats and your favorite Boyd Coddington T-shirt. ;)

22. SHORTDOG

SHORTDOG

Glad to see things are rolling along like they should Jim.

23. panhead_pete

panhead_pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey Jim, great site. Is there still more products to go on as I cant seem to find front ends etc or am I just looking in the wrong places.

24. Nah....you should wear it with the bill all flat like a platypus duck bill. That's what all the tuff guys are doing now.....Jimmy Shine, Jesse James, and all the rappers and gangsta's n shit....:rolleyes: :)

25. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

I will be adding more stuff from outside sources like Church and ChromedRat, but all the front end stuff should be there in the "parts" section if you follow the "Hardparts" section to the "Frontend Parts" section or in the "New Traditionalist" section. If there's something specific you need and can't find please PM me. Thanks Jim

26. 1gearhead

1gearhead

Congrats!!!!! Great to hear that you have the door open and are up and running. It's tough running your own business, but well worth. Will be in touch with you when in need of parts, you can bet on it. Jerry at Classic Auto service, whittier, CA.

27. 53chevy

53chevy

Do you sell Cheese graders? But really, do sell grease for my hair? Good Luck! Where are you located, LA somewhere?

Ken

28. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

I have a model called the "Marcus 2000" if you really need one. Skratch sells some good hair stuff I will have to get a case of- and the store is in Wilmington, CA- 517 N. Figueroa (off the 110 Fwy at the Anaheim offramp).

29. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

SNOWBOARDERS have been wearing their hats this way WAY before these guys....;) :)

30. Jim a lot of people crack on you but at least you have the balls to take on a venture like this. It take a ton of work to proper. I look forward to stopping by on my next trip to the So-Cal area.