View Full Version : Folks Of Interest "BULLITT" Steve McQueen

tfeverfred
10-31-2012, 08:30 PM
Set your DVD's! "BULLITT" will be on Turner Classic Movies tomorrow at 8:45cts.

At the time of the film's release, the car chase scene generated a great amount of excitement.<SUP id=cite_ref-Ebert_1-1 class=reference>[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullitt#cite_note-Ebert-1)</SUP> Leonard Maltin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Maltin) has called it a "now-classic car chase, one of the screen's all-time best."<SUP id=cite_ref-Maltin_2-1 class=reference>[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullitt#cite_note-Maltin-2)</SUP> Emanuel Levy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Levy) wrote in 2003 that, "Bullitt contains one of the most exciting car chases in film history, a sequence that revolutionized Hollywood's standards."<SUP id=cite_ref-Levy_3-1 class=reference>[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullitt#cite_note-Levy-3)</SUP> In his obituary for Peter Yates, Bruce Weber wrote "Mr. Yates’ reputation probably rests most securely on “Bullitt” (1968), his first American film — and indeed, on one particular scene, an extended car chase that instantly became a classic."<SUP id=cite_ref-Weber_4-1 class=reference>[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullitt#cite_note-Weber-4)</SUP> The editing of this scene likely won editor Frank P. Keller (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_P._Keller) the Academy Award for Best Editing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy_Award_for_Best_Editing).<SUP id=cite_ref-Hartl_9-0 class=reference>[10] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullitt#cite_note-Hartl-9)</SUP>

296ardun
10-31-2012, 09:01 PM
One of the coolest movie ever...scene where they find a dead hoodlum in a fleabag hotel, on the old Embarcadero....I actually lived there briefly, when my second ship was decomissioned at Hunter's Point shipyard, me and a couple of Navy buddies, right next to the Salvation Army, lived on beer and bologna...

NickJT
10-31-2012, 10:31 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I'd definitely watch it many more times. I'll get my wife to DVR it since I don't know how to do that.

One of the coolest movie ever...scene where they find a dead hoodlum in a fleabag hotel, on the old Embarcadero....I actually lived there briefly, when my second ship was decomissioned at Hunter's Point shipyard, me and a couple of Navy buddies, right next to the Salvation Army, lived on beer and bologna...

Great connection to the story!

Magnus
11-01-2012, 01:50 AM
One cool feature is the excelllent sound track, love it.

kennkat
11-01-2012, 02:07 AM
Belongs in any "Car Guy's" must have movie collection..... with 2 Lane Blacktop..... American Graffiti...... Vanishing Point.... &&&

jcmarz
11-01-2012, 02:23 AM
ok movie with a excellent car chase scene but my favorite McQueen movie is The Thomas Crown Affair. Coooooool.

tommy
11-01-2012, 04:31 AM
I saw it in a theater in Kualla Lumpur Malasia while on R&R. The car chase is on You tube and can be seen anytime. A bad case of wheel hop.:D

s55mercury66
11-01-2012, 05:25 AM
Thanks for the heads up Fred. Autotune is set.

zep058
11-01-2012, 05:59 AM
Hey!! NO MUSTANGS on the HAMB!

(But black big block Dodges should be a pass)

:D

J/k what a film, what a car chase.

box50
11-01-2012, 06:41 AM
You know it's time for the Chase to start when the dude in the dodge snaps his seat belt,then it's on. Did McQueen do all his own driving in this movie.

corncobcoupe
11-01-2012, 06:49 AM
You know it's time for the Chase to start when the dude in the dodge snaps his seat belt,then it's on. Did McQueen do all his own driving in this movie.

Yes- reports from years ago -McQueen did all his own driving.

slowmotion
11-01-2012, 07:19 AM
Saw it when it first came out, (and many times since) on the big screen at the drive-in. Everyone was in awe of that chase scene. Nothing like that had ever had ever been filmed before at that point. And McQueen was just as cool as it got. As stated above, the word at the time, was McQueen did all his own driving, and it was his own Mustang. I'm pretty sure that was later de-bunked. Regardless, that chase set a standard and still ranks as one of, if not the, greatest filmed.

rustednutz
11-01-2012, 07:24 AM
A couple of weeks ago I found a 2 dvd Mcqueen set in the $5.00 movie bin at Walmart. It contained "Bullitt" & "Papillion"

Jimv
11-01-2012, 07:24 AM
Was Steve McQueen the coolest dude or what!! Any cooler & he wouldn't have been white!lol
JimV

suede shoe
11-01-2012, 07:49 AM
A couple of weeks ago I found a 2 dvd Mcqueen set in the $5.00 movie bin at Walmart. It contained "Bullitt" & "Papillion"

Good deal, you couldn't rent it for that price. I got the bluray "Bullit" on sale for $9.99 at Target a couple years ago.. It is best known for the chase scene, but the plot and acting was really good in that movie.

BurntOutOldMechanic
11-01-2012, 07:52 AM
The Mt Scott Drive-In in Lawton, Oklahoma in my dad's '65 Galaxie is where I first saw Bullitt.

Dispite sittin' in the back seat, I 'member I still got a bit queasy durin' the chase scene while the cars was gettin' airborne....

box50
11-01-2012, 08:10 AM
I have not seen this movie in a long time I'm thinking it had a pretty good chase scene Gene Hackman The French Connection. He wore a cool hat I thought.

HOTRODPRIMER
11-01-2012, 08:22 AM
Just how many hubcaps did that Dodge Charger loose during the chase? HRP

tommy
11-01-2012, 08:28 AM
Just how many hubcaps did that Dodge Charger loose during the chase? HRP

I was thinking the same thing in Malasia in 1968. It was a bunch.:D

Michigander
11-01-2012, 08:33 AM

McQueen started out driving the Mustang, but after missing a corner (that stayed in the movie) he was pulled for the stunt driver.

Steve

box50
11-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Another good chase movie, The 7-Ups with Roy Scheider go to youtube this chase last about 10 minutes listen to the audio,sound familiar and check out the driver of the getaway car,looks familiar don't he at least this time he gets away. Don't know his name but he did a lot of stunt driving in all kind of movies.

chevy3755
11-01-2012, 08:52 AM
a great movie................Mr Cool

theHIGHLANDER
11-01-2012, 09:01 AM
I read a long story in a mag once (saved it somewhere) giving details about the chase. They worked over the Mustang pretty hard to get it to do what it did. They ordered the Charger with a "police package" suspension and actually had to use undersized 14" wheels n tires to even up the 2 cars. When you watch it you can tell that the Charger looks a bit wimpy in the wheel/tire dept. Rumors were flying in the days close to the movie. One was that the motorcycle gig was real, he didn't belong there. McQueen did indeed stay in the seat for most of what's on film. He was replaced for certain shots, and not nearly for his lack of ability, more like the producers protecting an asset. The final ending for the bad guys? A tow bar was rigged to pull the Charger at high speed then release it in time for the crash into the gas pumps. It missed and the station was rigged to blow anyway. As you watch the statio explode, look behind and to the left of the screen. You can see the Charger bounding off into the dirt. That was not ol Steve draggin it nor crashing into the ditch. The shotgun blast to the windshield was some more realistic film magic. The gun did indeed shoot the Mustang's windshield. It was a rig made up of cables and ball bearings and such that smacked the glass just right once fired from the stunt gun. All in all, an awesome piece of work, and for the longest time I never cared about the rest of the movie. In fact it's not great by any other standard, but it's Steve McQueen and cars, not to mention a cast that was clearly very in to it. I fuckin love the 60s...

box50
11-01-2012, 09:13 AM
The guy's name is Bill Hickman,found out some cool info on this guy. He was good friends with James Dean,and cars brought them together Hickman said that Dean was very talented and Hickman thinks he would have gone far with his driving skills and acting talents. Hickman recalls what Dean always called him,Big Bastard so Hickman always called him Little Bastard. In the last years of Dean's life Hickman was his driver and drove the station wagon and pulled the car trailer which of course was Dean's Porsche. Hickman was the first one to wreck which killed James Dean.

b-body-bob
11-01-2012, 09:14 AM
As a mopar guy I have to post a quote from Max Balchowsky:

"I'll tell you this," said Max Balchowsky, "I was really impressed with the Mustang after I got done with it. I didn't think it'd make that much difference beefing it up. Later, we took both cars out and went playing around with them over by Griffith Park (near Los Angeles). The Dodge, which was practically stock, just left the Mustang like you wouldn't believe." Ron Riner has similar recollections. "The Charger ran rings around the Mustang. We trimmed the tires down (on the Charger), we practically made them down to bicycle tires to try and handicap Hickman, and Bill just run them." Carey Loftin also recalls," we test ran the car at Griffith Park near the Observatory, up a long hill. and if you can run a car real hard up and down that hill it's working pretty good."

from http://www.hottr6.com/triumph/BULLITT.html

taylormade
11-01-2012, 10:03 AM
I can categorically state that McQueen did not do all of the driving in Bullitt. I worked on a film with Carey Loftin, the stunt coordinator on the film and I can confirm that Michigander's story is dead on. Carey told me McQueen thought he was a good driver - but that he was sadly mistaken. McQueen did some of the less demanding driving and, of course, the interior shots, but the tough stuff was left to the professionals. Carey showed me personal pictures taken during the film and it ain't McQueen driving. Bill Hickman, the guy driving the Charger, was actually a real stunt driver. Bullitt got him some acting jobs based on his performance/driving in the film. Notice he never says anything during the film.

If you watch the chase a few times you begin to see that the whole thing is a very well done cheat. Look for the infamous green VW that appears in multiple shots. You will quickly realize that a single scene - the two cars racing down a steep hill, bouncing over the hilltops and then making a sudden left turn - is used four times as supposedly separate parts of the chase. The scene where the cars come down the hill - and passes the green VW. The really amazing scene from inside the Mustang as it bottoms out and flies off the hilltops - and passes that same green VW. A close shot of the Charger flying - and passing that damn green VW. Also notice the white LaMans that darts out of a side street in each shot. One take, three or four cameras, and instant car chase.

Carey was the most amazing driver I've ever seen. He did a gag on our film where he came in off the street into a gas station at about 50 mph, hit the brakes and stopped within six inches of the marks set by the director (me). He did it five times and hit the mark dead on each and every time. He did the driving on Bullitt, The French Connection, Duel and hundreds more - including the "chicken" scene in Rebel Without A Cause. We lost him in 1997. They don't make them like that anymore.

Von Rigg Fink
11-01-2012, 10:08 AM
It was all that Charger driver could do to hold it back from eating that rustang.

henryj1951
11-01-2012, 11:38 AM
the BEST part of the chase, ( well IMHO ) is right at the very second that charger
pops (stomps)the THROTTLE and turns left......

you (should all know that feeling by now ) know what i'm saying.
and that poor ol stang burned a lot of OIL ...

my fist tat says HEMI the other one says Cheby <--- i'm not too good at making the (tat) JOKE.

:cool:

Cerberus
11-01-2012, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Great movie. Still like McQueen more in the "Great Escape."

mrconcdid
11-01-2012, 12:39 PM
More McQueen Trivia.

McQueen was a student of Bruce Lee's Martial Arts. He was trained by Bruce Lee himself. They were personal friends to the point Steve McQueen was a pallbearer at Bruce Lee's funeral along side Chuck Norris.

MrC.
Bullitt was a good movie, as for chase seens the Original "Gone in 60 seconds" was better.

waldo53
11-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Great movie, can't wait to see it again!

The stunt driver that drove the 'stang when Steve wasn't was Steve's friend and fellow motorcycle racer Bud Ekins. Ekins was the guy that rode the disguised Triumph over the fence in The Great Escape. I read somewhere that he also was the one that laid the bike down in Bullitt.

Here's an interesting read about Bud, including how he and Steve first met.
http://budekins.com/bio.htm

BurntOutOldMechanic
11-01-2012, 12:55 PM
I know thw focus of this here forum is cars, but I forgot to mention the cool Winchester Model 97 take-down pump gun the bad guy carried.....

26 T Ford RPU
11-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Its a great movie allright but if you pay close attention to the Dodge you will count it loses five hubcaps. My favourate bit is when the Mustang over shoots a turn and wheel tramps in reverse.They wanted to cut that but Steve said its was real and must stay. JW

stutz1960
11-01-2012, 01:05 PM
I watch this movie just for the story line:rolleyes:

dad-bud
11-01-2012, 01:30 PM
Cool movie - especially for Mustprang lovers.
Best bit is when McQueen changes up about ten gears ina row - hmmm, that'd be a 10 speed top loader then, would it????
Average movie (by today's standards), but still a record setting chase.
Cheers.

henryj1951
11-01-2012, 02:04 PM
More McQueen Trivia.

McQueen was a student of Bruce Lee's Martial Arts. He was trained by Bruce Lee himself. They were personal friends to the point Steve McQueen was a pallbearer at Bruce Lee's funeral along side Chuck Norris.

MrC.
Bullitt was a good movie, as for chase seens the Original "Gone in 60 seconds" was better.

ever see a "Gone in 60 seconds" STOP watch....(ihaveone):cool:

tfeverfred
11-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Like all you guys, I really get the chase. But what I REALLY like is that Steve's charecter in this film is a little peek at the REAL Steve McQueen (or what I've observed). I think when this movie came out, Steve was starting to dislike Hollywood and all the fake people that lived in it. Naturally, he loved the money and acting, but I don't think he got into all the bullshit behind being an actor. You rarely read about him tossing some big bullshit party or hanging out at an award ceremony. He was too cool for that phoney shit. The mans nickname was "The King of Cool" for Gods sake!

If you look at his later films, his chareters are either loners or guys who buck the system. Regardless of what the system is or the consequences. "Bullitt", "Trader Horn", "Papillon" (my fav), "The Getaway". All movies about a guy giving the system and it's people a big FU*K YOU. And THAT'S why I think he's cool. Living life on YOUR terms. It would be great to be able to do it like he did.

Oh.... going back to when I first saw this movie, up into all the other times I've seen it... I ALWAYS thought that Charger was a bad MFer! If I could have one, it would be just like that one. 440 with the cop package and black on black with Crager 5 spokes and tires tucked in the wheel wells.;)

mrconcdid
11-01-2012, 02:26 PM
ever see a "Gone in 60 seconds" STOP watch....(ihaveone):cool:

well then lets SEE a pic of it.

SIC98
11-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Ahh Yes, pop some corn, grab a cold one and watch Jacqueline Bisset and her bathtub Porsche, oh and of coarse the most awesome car chase ever...Frank Bullitt Rules!

barryvanhook
11-01-2012, 02:48 PM
Steve McQueen's cinematic coolness? No question .... The Magnificent Seven!

henryj1951
11-01-2012, 02:52 PM

page 3 owner ( ah haw Chesters dead) Tom Cruse movie

will do as soon as the kid gets home( me no good at such things)
oh i can get the pic alrightie ...
I'm an OLD dial phone kodger <----lol

jcmarz
11-01-2012, 03:00 PM
The guy's name is Bill Hickman,found out some cool info on this guy. He was good friends with James Dean,and cars brought them together Hickman said that Dean was very talented and Hickman thinks he would have gone far with his driving skills and acting talents. Hickman recalls what Dean always called him,Big Bastard so Hickman always called him Little Bastard. In the last years of Dean's life Hickman was his driver and drove the station wagon and pulled the car trailer which of course was Dean's Porsche. Hickman was the first one to wreck which killed James Dean.

Sanford Roth was riding shotgun in the 55 Ford Wagon with Hickman. Roth was the one who took those last photos of J.D. There is no photo of J.D. in the wreck Porsche because out of respect, Roth waited until J.D. was on the gurney and covered. I passed by the site Labor Day weekend on my way to the Paso Robles car show.

axle
11-01-2012, 03:12 PM
I was thinking the same thing in Malasia in 1968. It was a bunch.:D

3 caps

axle
11-01-2012, 03:13 PM
I read a long story in a mag once (saved it somewhere) giving details about the chase. They worked over the Mustang pretty hard to get it to do what it did. They ordered the Charger with a "police package" suspension and actually had to use undersized 14" wheels n tires to even up the 2 cars. When you watch it you can tell that the Charger looks a bit wimpy in the wheel/tire dept. Rumors were flying in the days close to the movie. One was that the motorcycle gig was real, he didn't belong there. McQueen did indeed stay in the seat for most of what's on film. He was replaced for certain shots, and not nearly for his lack of ability, more like the producers protecting an asset. The final ending for the bad guys? A tow bar was rigged to pull the Charger at high speed then release it in time for the crash into the gas pumps. It missed and the station was rigged to blow anyway. As you watch the statio explode, look behind and to the left of the screen. You can see the Charger bounding off into the dirt. That was not ol Steve draggin it nor crashing into the ditch. The shotgun blast to the windshield was some more realistic film magic. The gun did indeed shoot the Mustang's windshield. It was a rig made up of cables and ball bearings and such that smacked the glass just right once fired from the stunt gun. All in all, an awesome piece of work, and for the longest time I never cared about the rest of the movie. In fact it's not great by any other standard, but it's Steve McQueen and cars, not to mention a cast that was clearly very in to it. I fuckin love the 60s...

Wrong, Chargers came equipped with 14" wheels

Muttley
11-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Obviously, the car chase is awesome.......................the rest of the film isnt all that great.

ijuslikefords
11-01-2012, 03:41 PM
page 3 owner ( ah haw Chesters dead) Tom Cruse movie

will do as soon as the kid gets home( me no good at such things)
oh i can get the pic alrightie ...
I'm an OLD dial phone kodger <----lol

It was "Jesters dead"

jcmarz
11-01-2012, 03:46 PM
since the chase scene is the best part of the movie Bullitt, what other movie with a car chase scene do you all like? For me aside from Bullitt,
The French Connection
7 Ups
Ronin
McQ (John Wayne drove a bad ass Firebird)
Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry (the whole movie was a chase)

slowmotion
11-01-2012, 03:51 PM
since the chase scene is the best part of the movie Bullitt, what other movie with a car chase scene do you all like? For me aside from Bullitt,
The French Connection
7 Ups
Ronin
McQ (John Wayne drove a bad ass Firebird)
Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry (the whole movie was a chase)

Thunder Road, Mitchum invented 'cool' in that movie.

dabirdguy
11-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Steve McQueen was a Marine. That alone makes him COOL.

Oooh RAH!

henryj1951
11-01-2012, 03:59 PM
It was "Jesters dead"

Top Gun (1986) - Memorable quotes
www.imdb.com/title/tt0092099/quotesTop Gun Quotes on IMDb: Movies, TV, Celebs, and more... ... triviagoofssoundtrack listingcrazy creditsalternate versionsmovie ..... Goose: Yeeha, Jester's dead!
Where did the saying "Yee-Haw Chesters Dead!" come from? - Yahoo ...
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080705194338AAc4Jkh
1 answer - Jul 2, 2008
Actually, I believe your father should be saying "Yeeha - Jester's dead!" It is a quote from the movie Top Gun after Maverick & Goose "shoot" him ...

its all good ...

Dan in Pasadena
11-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Bullett? Ooohh, Jacqueline Bissett. Or Jacqueline "Big-Set" as we used to call her. GAWD, she was a knock out. Still is for a lady of a certain age.

HOTRODPRIMER
11-01-2012, 09:13 PM
It's on TCM right now,,10:12 PM. HRP

VirgilHilts
11-01-2012, 09:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAGL8C9y8bg

Bad Ass soundtrack by Lalo Schifrin in HQ

VirgilHilts
11-01-2012, 10:09 PM
I read a long story in a mag once (saved it somewhere) giving details about the chase. ...

http://www.infinite-garage.com/?p=491

trulyvintage
11-01-2012, 11:04 PM
TCM just finished ...

Five Stars

Last film Steve did for Warner Bros - it went over budget ...

According to Wikipedia, (2) 68' Fastbacks were used for filming.
(1) destroyed at end of filming due to damage & liability issues,
other sold to Warner employee.
That car supposedly resides with an anonymous party in the Ohio Valley.

PS - It might be in a barn in Kentucky:

@ http://www.ponysite.de/bullit.htm

Jim

henryj1951
11-01-2012, 11:33 PM

i will dig mine out, i promise, until then it looks like
this

http://www.yourprops.com/Original-Crew-Gift-original-screen-used-film-crew-items-Gone-in-60-Seconds-2000-prop-60724.html

tfeverfred
11-01-2012, 11:46 PM
Steve McQueen's cinematic coolness? No question .... The Magnificent Seven!

"The Great Escape"

A32Flathead
11-02-2012, 12:00 AM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8001/7466021966_ac08ba855f_z.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pro_photo/7466021966/)
Palo Alto Concours 2012 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pro_photo/7466021966/) by Pro Photo Photography (http://www.flickr.com/people/pro_photo/), on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8023/7466015414_31b32fe4bd_z.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pro_photo/7466015414/)
Palo Alto Concours 2012 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pro_photo/7466015414/) by Pro Photo Photography (http://www.flickr.com/people/pro_photo/), on Flickr

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7112/7466018806_8ab6363901_z.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pro_photo/7466018806/)
Palo Alto Concours 2012 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pro_photo/7466018806/) by Pro Photo Photography (http://www.flickr.com/people/pro_photo/), on Flickr

toml24
11-02-2012, 12:23 AM
Even the part with McQueen lying on the runway with a Pan-Am 707 slowly rolling past him???

Obviously, the car chase is awesome.......................the rest of the film isnt all that great.

melsfine39
11-02-2012, 03:57 PM
For those who have recorded the "chase" stop and rewind and see if you can count all the VW bugs that appear during the chase, in the shot or parked along the street or in parking lots along the chase route! Good useless trivia. some thing like 29 Mel:D

jcmarz
11-02-2012, 05:10 PM
For those who have recorded the "chase" stop and rewind and see if you can count all the VW bugs that appear during the chase, in the shot or parked along the street or in parking lots along the chase route! Good useless trivia. some thing like 29 Mel:D

They pass the same bug a few times.

Muttley
11-02-2012, 05:40 PM
Even the part with McQueen lying on the runway with a Pan-Am 707 slowly rolling past him???

Honestly, I dont even remember that part. I was so bored by the time it was over I was nearly comatose. The perfect late '60's/early '70's Detective film would have been Dirty Harry with the Bullitt chase scene inserted in the middle. ;) :cool:

Irish Mike
11-02-2012, 06:34 PM
The passenger in the Charger with the shotgun is the Highway Patrolman in "Hot Rods to Hell"....Also that informant guy Eddie....bad acting....

Asphalt Outlaw Hero
11-02-2012, 06:49 PM
I was good friends with Ekins up to the end. He did several stunts in the show. They told him to show up at 6:30 AM to film.They told McQueen 10:30 AM. McQueen was a good driver but too polished as one. Bud drove like a cop would. Slid it, wheel hop etc. McQueen was pretty PO'd when he found out what happened.
He also did the scene in the chase where he laid down a motorcycle.
His most famous scene was in the Great Escape. One take!
He and McQueen were running buddies and highly competitive too. They loved to out do each other on vintage bike scores.

Roadagent2
11-02-2012, 07:01 PM
How weird....I clicked on the tv last night and Bullitt was on...I always get hooked into it and I watched it again for the millionth time....and I have it on CD, but it drags you in and you can't get out!!!! On my favourite list forever.

deluxe32
11-02-2012, 07:42 PM

I would agree....the first time I saw this scene was at a Smashing Pumpkins concert...20 years ago.....We had been waiting for what seemed like an eternity since the intro act had played and then it went black, everyone went crazy......and then BAM !!! this scene came up on a massive screen with the sound turned all the way to 11. It was deafening - but awesome, then on came the Pumpkins - Great start to a concert.

swade41
11-02-2012, 11:11 PM
The chase scene was filmed with multiple cameras at different angles on the intersections. They just show the same intersection jump from a different angle, that's why so many hubcaps come off and so many green VW bugs get passed.

shinysideup
11-02-2012, 11:30 PM
Its a yawner. You call that driving? The charger coundnt corner at all,hit something every time.lol.

A32Flathead
11-03-2012, 12:03 AM

There's 1 bug, they used a lot of camera's...thats why the Charger loses so many hubcaps!