Register now to get rid of these ads!

Turkey Rod Run with the GB and the Outlaw

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Antibilly, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Antibilly

Antibilly

Shotz and the outlaw layed some stripes on the GB saturday and we even got a couple of "shotz" side by side

2. Antibilly

Antibilly

3. Dirty2

Dirty2

4. Looks good,,,,how did the new tall windshield do out on the road at speed? HRP

5. Antibilly

Antibilly

The Tall T Windshield has proved to be the best wind block and NO I say NO support rods are needed! it held up better then I ever thought...Oh and thanks to everyone who said it couldnt be done!!!

6. Antibilly

Antibilly

He even licked the rearend...the pics dosnt do much justice but its there

7. swissmike

swissmike

...takes a-licking and keeps on ticking...

It was good hanging out with everybody on Friday. Got to meet Scarylarry, who ended up giving me one of his 2004 Jalopy Showdown posters. Looks good in my office...thanks again Larry!
    Mike

8. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

The ride out was cold as usual.
    I had a great time hanging with the PA crew. Who knew the Amish could be so much fun?
    Scarylarry, Clark and Johnnylonghair are great guys. Also met some great guys from West Virginia and Jacksonville.
    The show itself was a giant clusterfuck, everything's a total mess due to construction. The swap meet pretty much sucked, our regular spot was taken up by some dude selling elaborate cat scratching posts/feline condos. Can you tell me how that's auto related?
    I did buy a wrap around T-Bird back seat for the '54 Chevy for a mere $50 and a pair of unbelievable clown shoes. These shoes are the shizznizzit. They're a little too narrow for me, anyone know how to stretch shoes?
    Hotrodwalt pinstriped the Packford when I wasn't looking, it looks terrific. Walt also had an endless supply of Jaeger, people kept asking him if "that old car's for sale?"
    as if Walt doesn't know it's genuine '51 Mercury convertible.
    I went back out on saturday and gave out 100s of flyers for our show.

I took zero pictures so don't expect any visuals from me.

9. the shoes...
    [​IMG]

10. Antibilly

Antibilly

Hey Nads did you mention you failed to contact Our place to stay after the show and we were left in a parking lot fingering ourslelves trying to find a place to stay...as you and the wife screamed at each other about where to eat!!!
    GOOD times.
    Make sure you remind me NOT to count on you next year for anything more then a beer and a good laugh!

11. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

What????
    So it's my fault, sweet Jesus!!!!
    FWIW, you got to stay in a nice place and revisit 1984 and see some toothless skanks in Bongos. All's I got was the stinking filth of a Sikh owned motel for $60 a night.
    Couples fight, it was not the best way to end an evening, but it worked out just fine.
    BTW, Shaun and Rez came back out on Saturday with the beer they promised, and we ended up having a great time.

Thanks for making me feel GREAT this morning, friend.

12. Antibilly

Antibilly

Always your friend Nadeem but your lack of ANY orginized skill gets old.
    We did find a great place to stay thanks to Steve and Indian Jim

13. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Any lack of organized skill was through no fault of my own. It can be blamed 100% on my spouse, it was her fault that the flyers weren't made even though I said I'd do it. You were the one that said everything was A-OK with Dave, not me.
    I was up and gone at the time you said, and Timmy not being awake isn't my fault.

Trust me, I would much rather have been with you guys, but shit happened. It cannot be blamed on me.

Anyways this board is about cars, any personal shit shouldn't even be brought up here, that's what a phone is for.

Ain't good telling the world what you think about me.

14. Gracie

Gracie

I don't allow anyone to give Nads shit...

Just say the word old boy and I'll get on a plane and come to that stinking swamp called Florida and kick some ass.

15. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Thanks Gracie, I fell terrible right about now.
    Friends aren't the ones we need to give us shit, that's what families and spouses are for.

Anyhoo, I ended up having a great time, I kissed and made up with the missus. All of our goals were met and I made some new friends.

It was a swell time.

PS, what the hell's up with Nextel pbhones at the Speedway?
    Mine didn't work the whole weekend.

16. Antibilly

Antibilly

FRIENDS ARE THE ONES THAT CAN TELL YA LIKE IT IS.... the ones that tell everyone other then you are the one ya gotta worry about.

All is good and it wont happen again....

17. Gracie

Gracie

Friends are NOT the ones who tell you like it is in front of a nation of strangers.

You're confused.

18. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

[ QUOTE ]
    Friends are NOT the ones who tell you like it is in front of a nation of strangers.

You're confused.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen.

19. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

All's good, I'm gearing up for your Xmas party on the 11th.

20. Antibilly

Antibilly

21. Antibilly

Antibilly

Also Im sorry but we are NOT strangers at all.........

22. Antibilly

Antibilly

Sorry to pull the topic off into a bad direction this morning. We did have a really good time despite all the construction and changes!
    We all took a 30 mile Interstate 4 run to our safe house!
    then it was Captian and Cokes to celibrate!!

23. dixiedog

dixiedog

[ QUOTE ]
    PS, what the hell's up with Nextel pbhones at the Speedway?
    Mine didn't work the whole weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nads - I do tower work & leasing with Nextel and there system was overloaded, what they need to do for an event of that size is add a few COWs (Cell On Wheels) which is a 80 to 120ft tall tower that is set up on a trailer. They plan to ad about 8 COW's for the upcoming Super Bowl that is coming here to increase there capacity. There will be about 30 total including all the other carriers. I hope to get some of that action. [​IMG]

24. repoguy

repoguy

Hot damn!

Between the rear-end licking, the elaborate cat scratching posts, and the toothless skanks in Bongos, it sounds like this was the best show ever! A disgusting drunken encounter involving all three would have put it over the top. [​IMG]

Sorry I missed it (once again).

25. Antibilly

Antibilly

you did miss the ladder transfer over the back fence at our buddys to enter the yard of a "biker" and his friends warming themselves around a fire!
    they were as follows
    Home Owner aka Biker
    gothic girlfriend of owner
    7/11 American Chopper dude with NO wheels
    Tweeker tootheless 26yr old girlfriend of 7/11 biker
    and a couple that looked like they just came from a pep ralley
    WOW did the worlds come toghter that night [​IMG]

26. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Drag and Nads, it was good seeing you.. Wish I had more time to hang but I was out trying to get photos of the event and spend all my money in the swap..

27. Zor

Zor
    from Phoenix

that party was completely insane. the whole time you kept ragging on the guy with the wal-mart biker clothes and no bike with his toothless tree swinging girlfriend. thanks to steve and bonnie for letting us crash at their pad. if anyone is in florida and there is a giant clusterfuck after a car show these are the people you'll want to run into. just don't try to keep up with indian jim on I-4 when you drive a slow truck with a motor in the bed.

28. MetalFlaked60

MetalFlaked60

The GB looks good. Looks like theres still a little room for more stripes...JAMIE

29. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Zor, her name's Robin, I think.
    I also heard about Timmy falling over, that's our Timmy for you.
    I was watching Octopussy at The Boulevard Motel, 80 channels, but only two colors, what a hell hole.
    The pool was empty though, coulda had some fun with a skateboard.

30. Antibilly

Antibilly

Jamie Ive still got room on the dash with your name on it!