Register now to get rid of these ads!

Car lot with tons of old tin on 71

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kev Nemo, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Kev Nemo

Kev Nemo

Okay, I've driven back and forth to Houston mulitple times and right outside of Bastrop down at the bottom of the second hill on the westside is an old lot with tons of cars. Does anyone know anything about this place? The cars look pretty rust free and the variety is great- sleds, t's, trucks, longroofs.... [​IMG]

2. Thats not in my neck of the woods ,,,where's the pictures?HRP

3. Kev Nemo

Kev Nemo

I've been working all weekend but I'm planning on making a scouting trip out sometime next week.
    I'll post pix when I get them [​IMG]

4. Kevin I think you are talking about the place in Industry, Texas. Those cars have been there for many years and most of them have alot of serious rust. The old guy that owns it is very unpredictable. Good luck

5. Marcy

Marcy

I can't remember the guy's name but he's really nice.
    I've stopped in there a couple of times and he's always willing to talk and show photos of restorations he's done.
    Everything is for sale but he knows what he has so no real bargins---fair though.
    He always has solid model A bodies---coupes and sedans.
    If I can find his business card I'll post it.

Marcy

6. Crease

Crease

Jeepers

If you ever go through Falfurias there's a great little place on the side of the road. Everything from front engine dragsters to a 33' delivery. It's all for sale too. Not intending to get your post off the topic. I just figured if you do alot of Texas traveling you may want to know about it.