Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hidden Treasure?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1LOWCHIEF, Nov 27, 2004.

1. 1LOWCHIEF

1LOWCHIEF

I spent this Thanksgiving at the mother-in-laws place.. great food, great people.. It was a good time. At some point during the day I took my son for a walk down the alley, and as we were strolling away, I tend to peek over fences and in between gates and fence boards for old tin (Im tall enough to do this relativelt easily). Lo and behold, about halfway down the alley I saw a flash of rusty metal under what looked like an apple tree. I peek over the gate and was very surprised at what I saw, for two reasons. #1 Thats a whole lot of vine, too the point that it totally obscures the two vehicles parked in front of these two that you can make out in the picture, and #2 the entire back fence was brick.. I have no clue how these vehicles got back there, unless the fence was built after their were in place?

I left the pic kind of big, to can barely make out another mound to the left, and there looked to be another obscured mound in front of the apple tree.

I just thought I would share.

Bryant

[​IMG]

2. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

That is alot of vine!

Neat find. [​IMG]

3. Flipper

Flipper
    from Kentucky

speaking of hidden ....can you find the model A coupe in this picture?

Attached Files:

4. SKR8PN

SKR8PN

Soooooooo
    Did ya go knock on the door and get the scoop?