Register now to get rid of these ads!

daytona turkey run?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by snortonnorton, Nov 26, 2004.

1. snortonnorton

snortonnorton
    from Florida

I'm visiting my parents in cocoa beach so i thought i might get my ass up to daytona for the huge hot rod show in daytona...

Is everyone on this forum from california or is the turkey run just goldchainers (boring) event because it seems no one on here is talking about going.

i just wanna know if any hambers will be there sat or sun as i might go if i'm not working on my norton before going back to FSU.

2. Sweats

Sweats

Been going to the Turkey run for over 13 years is it goldchainers? yes, is it 5000 cars from all over that you wont see in your hometown? yes. Am I the only one from here going ? no. HAMB parking is on turn 3.

3. lulabelle

lulabelle

Yeah,I got a phone call today from a couple of guys who are there. [​IMG]

4. SEWERMAN

SEWERMAN

Yes there are alot of gold chainers but there is alot of good stuff too. I have been going there since it was just a free show on the east side of the track were Emory Riddle campus is now. Although HAMBER types Are the minority its important that we are represented. Can you wear a shirt that is primered? WHEN MEN WERE MEN AND CARS WERE STEEL

5. Where have you been?,,,There must be at least 20 HAMBERS that said they were going last week ,,,most left home the first of the week and are already there!HRP

6. S1B

S1B

Just go .