Register now to get rid of these ads!

spent thanksgiving in the garage

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gearhead55, Nov 26, 2004.

1. gearhead55

gearhead55
    from philly

just wonderin if im the only person who spent thanxgiving in the garage i got the who front end of the olds stripped down to nothin and degreased grinded straitend and painted wish i could have pics but camera wasnt workin i think.

2. No,,,a lotta guys were in the shop!,,,trying to work off the big meal! [​IMG]HRP

3. FRITZ

FRITZ
    BANNED

I wet sanded for 4 hours.
    FRITZ

4. sodas38

sodas38

I just daydreamed about being in the garage. [​IMG]

5. WHOLE day was reading up on 305's and 350's...... And i still dont know jack shit. [​IMG]

6. DrJ

DrJ

I cooked the whole dinner.
    BBQ'd the 17 pound bird.
    Did all the "Kitchen work" too.
    Wife builds "custom" cars for a living, (in the model shop at Honda R&D) I'm the cook.
    She offered to help, but I said "Thanks, but stay out of "MY" kitchen!" [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. gearhead55

gearhead55
    from philly

oh yeah after me and my buds got done with the frame we wheeled it outta tha garage with a floor jack than started shooting ceramic inian tempal with b-b gun yeee haawww it lasted for 2 hoursdents all over my tool box