H.A.M.B. Calendars, TRJ, Church, and more…
About that time of the year again… Time to open the doors to The Jalopy Journal Garage Sale and let you fellas have your way with it. This year, we’ve got something a little extra special for ya though. We reached down deep and pulled out a little something for everyone. Check it out:
1. 1953 H.A.M.B. Calendar. Yep… That’s right. Django has done it again. This year’s H.A.M.B. Calendar is better than ever and chock full of top notch photography. Get your first or keep your collection up to date – you’ll be glad ya did.
2. Brass Etched Alliance Tags. They’re back… and for Alliance members only.
3. Christmas Alliance Memberships. Get your pal or your man an Alliance membership for Christmas… The cool part? The membership will go live on Christmas day!
4. Church, Issue 5. The latest and greatest from Coby. If you haven’t seen this magazine, you haven’t seen anything yet. It’s art.
5. The Rodder’s Journal. What’s that? TRJ on TJJ? You got it… You can now buy the swag or get a subscription to the best automotive magazine ever published right from the comfort of The Jalopy Journal.
Get it all and more right here.
NOTE: I’m still recovering from surgery, so our shipping department will not reopen until next week. On top of that, we don’t have the calendars in stock yet. They should be here in early December. Be patient with us while we are down.